1,053 results
All reviews front desk large mall great hotel family reunion restaurants and shopping the entire staff excellent stay breakfast staff omelet fresh fruit business trip convenient location would definitely stay here again easy access staff was friendly beds were comfortable south carolina
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stopped at this Hilton on the way to our wedding destination. The hotel itself was clean and welcoming. The desk service was exceptionally efficient and professional. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Our room was very nice, well appointed and clean. Bed provided wonderful rest. The morning in the dining area was really a treat. The staff there were very responsive and the food was good. This is a place that we have marked on our maps for "next time"

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Check in was hand led great. Knowledgable , helpful check in person explained all ammenities and answered all questions . Great breakast and helpful and courteous waitress. Comfortable room. Will use again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years while on business. This hotel has always exceeded in my expectations. The staff is very courteous and friendly. Byron has always helped to make me feel welcomed while here. I highly recommend this place for anyone while traveling to this area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We had accidentally booked at a Hilton property no where near where we needed to be (Irmo) to see family. We stopped in the Home2Suites down the road and were immediately turned off to that property. I told my husband to just go inside this property and see if they would be able to swap our reservation. Candice at the front desk was AMAZING! She got us a new room here, called the other property and cancelled our reservation there with no issues at all. Each time we come or go, everyone is so very friendly, all of the staff, housekeeping, front desk and even just random employees we see in the hallways. There is an on site laundry room which has made our errands even easier as well! We are really super happy with our wonderful stay at this Hilton Garden Inn!

Room Tip: Laundry room is on the 3rd floor at the end of the hall
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family