“Fantastic experience!”
Review of Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were in town for his son's basic training graduation from Fort Jackson and took him here for dinner to celebrate. It was a perfect choice.
The atmosphere is wonderful and the service was excellent. Actually the service was more than excellent. It was outstanding, the kind that you remember for a long time. Our server was over the top attentive, gave great recommendations and was just a pleasure to talk to. Everyone absolutely enjoyed their meal start to finish.
Our appetizer was the sampler, not sure of the name. It had a little bit of everything and it was huge and delicious.
I knew I was ordering the shrimp and grits before we got there, I never pass up a chance to order one of my favorite meals when I can. It was very good. I believe the boys had the special and the seafood platter, not sure as I was so focused on my yummy plate. I do know they loved their choices.
Thanks Blue Marlin for making the night extra special!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outstanding food, service & atmosphere.
Any sea food you order is fresh, presentation is very creative and tasty

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had the barbeque salmon with grits and a side of succotash. Also had the catfish with wonderfully unique slaw. If all of the dishes are as tasty and well prepared as these, you simply can't go wrong. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I've been traveling to Columbia for the past month for work, and this is the best restaurant I've eaten at thus far!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We searched Trip Advisor for a good restaurant in Columbia and decided to try the Blue Marlin. We were not disappointed! My husband had the fried oysters and I had the shrimp/oyster bienville. Both were excellent! The portions were huge and we both had trouble finishing. Even the drinks were a good size! Definitely worth a visit if you like seafood. We will be back!

Been to Blue Marlin? Share your experiences!