“Fun sushi and Asian”

Ranked #84 of 1,042 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Love the fun and different ways to do sushi. We are not huge raw fish fans and yet we always like the dishes. Shrimp rice and apps are the best. Parking can be tricky. Good spot before the theater down the street.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Two of us sat at bar at lunch. Several folks passed and we finally asked a waitress for some water. Ordered lettuce wraps and apple salad and it took a good while to arrive. The chicken for the wraps tasted like propane gas and I returned them. When came back out they still tasted like gas. They didn't give you "wrap" sized lettuce either. Got a parking ticket in lot behind due to the remake of my food. First went to M Grille to find it closed now for lunch. Seems there's a problem with these restaurants.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times when I have been in Columbia on business. My food has always been good. It is always fresh and the service is quick.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Food was not that great. Staff was not overly friendly. I felt that the prices were too high for the quality of food served.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good korean ribs, and other yummy asian fare... open kitchen so you can see the action. Nice Bar too. Service was OK.