“Quick lunch”
Review of Tokyo Grill

Tokyo Grill
Ranked #344 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We offer hibachi and teriyaki meats, vegetables and rice, sushi, appetizers and salads! Have your entree prepared at our hibachi grill area, choosing from fresh chicken, steak, shrimp and vegetables. We use our own secret recipes and use only the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable prices. I'm watching my carbs so I got veggies with my chicken. Very tasty. I would eat there again.

This is a small eat in or take out restaurant. The food is in a warmer and served as you order it. Not freshly cooked like other Chinese restaurants this size but still good.

1  Thank Arlene32182

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Hibachi steak and jumbo shrimp. Not so great. Ate my takeout with my fingers since no sticks or plastic was provided. Shrimp wasn't fresh. Some of the steak and the vegetables were edible. Some of the steak is unchewable. Not sure what the pink sauce is in the cups, some kind of ranch dressing? Pass on this place. Even if cheap is your thing, pass. This isn't good.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

This restaurant is about 10 min.away from the hotel.Not a fancy place.The food was average.Had plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

My roommate and I love to go to Tokyo Grill. Every Sunday after church we come and eat lunch here. They are fast and delicious. One time, we showed up a little earlier than opening time and did not realize it. They told us that we were early but served us anyway! The prices are great and you get a lot for your money, usually we have to take our leftovers with us and will have it for lunch the next. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

While not strong on decor, Tokyo Grill prepares some of the most tender and tasty steak you'll find anywhere! The jumbo shrimp and veggies were kicking too!

Been to Tokyo Grill? Share your experiences!