All reviews room was clean front desk washer dryer indoor pool upon checkout waffles stayed here for one night restaurants and shopping would stay here again enjoyed our stay the staff was great free breakfast a great place to stay convenient location walmart lobby interstate
Reviewed 1 November 2018

we stayed here for an overnighter and would love to stay for a weekend or more, other than little touch ups they can do I enjoyed my stay there last time and this time, the night staffer was a bit rude when I asked about my wallet that I may have left when I checked out but the day staff were gems so I can overlook this for now good jobs guys

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Nice place for a night or two. Good check in service with good breakfast. Rooms were clean and fairly large. Bathroom in clean shape with hot shower. No issues while staying there. Close to restaurants and some shopping places.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kareem M, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Shandy,

Thank for your review! We cant wait to welcome you again..

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Comfort Suites are my favorite value-priced hotels. You can ask my husband— when we plan a trip, the first thing I do is look for a Comfort Suites to stay in along the way.

Recently, we were on a road trip to North Carolina and happened upon this Comfort Suites in Columbia along I-26 and pulled in. I thought it was a bit pricey— $130.00 plus taxes and fees and that was including our AAA discount. But we were tired and decided to stay there anyway.

We quickly got checked into our room. First thing I noticed of concern was the elevator floor wasn’t very clean—it also looked a little beat up—slats of the flooring seemed missing along the floor’s/elevator’s edge. In our room, the bed was comfortable as was the overall room. But the floor in the bathroom looked like it needed to be swept or mopped. I didn’t want to go bare-footed in there. Plus, there was a lot of road noise because the hotel was situated very near the interstate.

Since we usually get better prices (like $85 to $115 before taxes per night) and they are usually well-kept and sparkling clean with staff constantly cleaning floors and the like, I rated this Comfort Suites lower than usual.

Room tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the interstate to avoid traffic noise.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Rita,

Thank you for writing a review for our property. It’s very disappointing to read we fell below your expectations for the Comfort Brand. We were indeed in the middle of a repair of the elevator floor and a bit if construction debris remained. We normally keep a spotless lobby and constantly check throughout the day. I’m also surprised to hear the bathroom floor looked unclean, my housekeeping team cleans the floor everyday and we have them cleaned by an outside company every few months.

I am happy to hear the overall room was comfortable, and you were able to relax. I hope the next time you are in town you will give me a call so I can personally make sure your stay is enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stayed here for one night on our way north and I was very pleased. The room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed our breakfast very much. It is a good location for shopping. We had a very quiet and peaceful night.

Date of stay: May 2018
Kareem M, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Perfection! Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to share your awesome review in our morning meeting. We hope we can welcome you again to our Inn

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights and had a great experience. Staff was helpful and the room was clean. The bathtub drained a little slow but it wasn’t a big issue. The continental breakfast was good and their breakfast area was comfortable and and very well maintained. It’s a great place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Russell B
Kareem M, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Russell,

Thank you so much for your review. It makes us so proud when we are able to deliver exceptional service and experiences.

We cant wait to welcome you on your next stay in Columbia!