“Good food”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #152 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We went for a quick fairly light meal. Veggie Chili and a plain spud with veggies. Their spuds are always large and very good. The service was great and the young lady was very helpful and kind. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Just stopped in the mid-afternoon for a big cup of great McAlister's iced tea which was just right. Noticed as I was walking in that two outdoor tables had dirty dishes sitting on them which were still there when I left (there were no guests eating outside at the time.) Glass on front door was very dirty (I didn't want to touch the door!). As I waited to place my order I overheard two employees discussing a big bug on the floor that neither wanted to take care of. (In a previous visit to this same restaurant several months ago I found a huge bug on the floor in the restroom.) Food here may be okay, but I prefer not to eat there again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Yes you are still in the south but No fried foods here! The nachos are not the best and the chicken is rather tasteless but everything else is good. There is nice outdoor seating. Noon to 1:00 is very busy. They really do have the best sweet tea. Sometimes I just stop for that. They also have green tea, lemonade and flavored tea. They keep upgrading their menu choices, which is admirable.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Tastes great, fast and within walking distance to Fairfield Marriott. Had a chicken ceaser salad and was great.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service. Especially happy with the service. Emani and Darnell were so friendly and went out of their way to make our exoerinve a great one! Will definitely stop back by next time we are in Cola. Thank you both!!