“Quick Deli Food”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #149 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Tastes great, fast and within walking distance to Fairfield Marriott. Had a chicken ceaser salad and was great.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service. Especially happy with the service. Emani and Darnell were so friendly and went out of their way to make our exoerinve a great one! Will definitely stop back by next time we are in Cola. Thank you both!!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

A friend and I ate here. I asked for wheat bread. I was served the absolute hardest bread ever. Asked for my sandwich cold, it was heated. The bread was so hard! They told me to ask for wheat sliced bread. I asked for wheat, did not know I needed to get THAT specific. The kicker for me is when I needed to wash my hands. Yuck! Just yuck! I looked at the men's room door. It looked just as bad! Yuck!

1  Thank Porchpals
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We come here often because it's always great food and the staff is wonderful. Today we had the half-and-half (broccoli cheddar soup & half a Ruben) and the New Yorker. Both were fantastic. Definitely recommend and definitely will return.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The potato / spuds selection is really good, and they're HUGE!!! Great service, and good deli sandwiches. Delicious desserts, too. For travelers, the locale is convenient to shopping, and hotels on the north side of Columbia. Prices are fine for a budget. We order from here around twice per month, just to satisfy our Super Spuds and Nachos craving!