“Wonderful Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We went for brunch on a Sunday morning. We didn't make reservations and only had a short wait. I had eggs benedict, my son had an omelette and my husband had the BLT. All came with the hashbrown casserole that was very yummy. All of our entrees were a generous plenty- the problem was we didn't come hungry enough for the huge portions! Loved the atmosphere here - it was a comfortable place with tables and bar seating and also patio seating. Everyone was friendly. Highly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, excellent service and value! Close and convenient to campus. Sweet potato fries are tasty!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Breaking away from burgers and venturing further into the menu I ordered the Club sandwich which came with a plate load of fries. Once the green, unripe tomatoes were pulled out the plate pretty much consisted of toast and French fries. Two friends ordered the house salad and their tomato slices were just as green and hard. The roast beef sandwich plate my other friend ordered was very good.

Our server was very nice and the place has a friendly atmosphere. They could certainly replace the menus which were well used and dirty.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here and it was delicious! My husband got the chicken philly in a wrap with fries and I got the fried flounder sandwich with sweet potato fries. Both were very good. The portion of fries are large - It is better to share. My son said the hamburgers were really good too.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Columbia looking for a good burger joint on TA. We actually originally stopped at Pawley’s and didn’t like where it was so we went to Henry’s.

We got the buffalo chip overload & lemon pepper wings for appetizers. The chips were delicious!!! Highly recommend. Layered with flavor, we loved the pimento cheese spread. Wings were cooked perfectly, just not much flavor.

We ordered 2 burgers, the Erica & the Surf & Turf. The burgers are huge! Loaded with flavor. Fries are fresh cut! *Our waitress recommended ordering sweet potato fries & a side of honey butter, best advice ever!!!! They were the bomb!!

We also had a Cobb salad, it was huge & very fresh.

All the portions were large, everything was fresh & flavorful. Highly recommend.
I loved that our waitress had lots of recommendations.