“Amazing pizza”

The Villa
Ranked #95 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and her family have been going here for 20 years. Great Italian dishes but th pizza is amazing. Get the Villa special.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I ordered the Fettuccine, nothing to write home about, but it was good. Prompt and friendly service. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This is THE best cheap Italian food in Columbia hands down. This place has been around forever and there's a good reason why! It's cheaper than nasty Olive Garden and Carabbas and so much better. It's one step above a hole in the wall and I'm going to tell you now these are the best places in Columbia to eat at.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

After reading several of the reviews, I chose to give this place a try. I came on a TUE night & was seated immediately. The waitress was very attentive & served my drink order & appetizer very quickly. I chose the Zuppa- an Italian vegetable soup. It hot & tasty. For the entrée I chose the Veal Parm, which was served quickly as well. The veal was well seasoned & tender, a good choice.
If in town again & in the area, I'll definitely return. It was well worth the visit & price

Reviewed 27 August 2015

their pizza is the best. Also, it is one of the few local places that serve cannelloni. the subs are good too. service is fairly fast. one of my favorites.

1  Thank carolinian