“Roomy, clean and great breakfast”

Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #34 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Roomy, clean and great breakfast”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

There were 4 couples traveling to the mountains and we decided to stop overnight. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and spaciousness of the rooms. The next morning we were treated to a full breakfast that was scrumptous. The staff were helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank eweeser

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 13 July 2011

My family stayed at this Columbia, SC hotel on our way down to St. Augustine, Florida. The area is really nice and there is a big shopping mall across the street. There are numerous restaurants to choose from, really close to the hotel. We checked into our Queen Suite. The room was really nice. The bathroom was really nicley done too. The suite was a good change from a standard room. It gave us quite a bit more space to spread out after being in the car for 8 hours. We assumed there was a pool. We got our bathing suits on and the kids were super excited to go swimming. Yeah, we were the fools in the hallway with our bathing suits on, looking for a pool that doesn't exist. I truly didn't know there were any Holiday Inn's without a pool. That was the only drawback to the hotel. You also felt like you were in South Carolina when in the common areas. It was all very nicely decorated. Even though there wasn't a pool, we had a great time. The internet is free and fast. The breakfast is good for being a free breakfast. I always feel like the beds are clean at Holiday Inn Express. The bedding is white and is always nice and clean. I like being able to smell and know that the sheets were bleached. Holiday Inn Express is our go to hotel when on the road. There usually aren't any surpises and you know what you are getting for your money. This hotel was really affordable and made our stay in Columbia, SC very pleasant. I would stay there again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: There isn't a pool.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Presnell4
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Great Hotel! Spacious Rooms, Nice Breakfast, Friendly and Helpful Staff- esp. Liz who went out of her way to help me print a document, Near Mall , Great Restaurants, Wal-Mart and Target. Spacious Room-Suite includes sofa, table w/2 chairs, desk, etc. No pool on site but free pass to a gym with a pool close to the hotel

Room Tip: 3rd floor Suite!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank SCSaints
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Motel in a great location for resturants and shopping. The staff was extremely friendly and effecient. Rooms were spacious and very clean. As a Holiday Inn Priority Club member I was automatically upgraded to a suite.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank roadwarrior28
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 19 May 2011

During my business trip, I stayed at the hotel for 5 days. The receptionist was really friendly and the staff was extremely nice with respect to the room service. My mistake for not carrying the toothbrush n paste, but the receptionist was helpful in providing these basic things.

The room was spacious with comfortable spring beds, LCD TV and bathroom was very clean with a big bath tub.

The location of the hotel is really nice, just 5min walk to the Columbiana Shopping mall, great restaurant’s nearby such as Hooters, Al’s House, Olive Garden, Japanese Steakhouse….Overall good experience!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business