All reviews indoor pool football game enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable south carolina waffles interstate
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I was there for a wedding. The motel was so close to ceremony. Enjoyed my stay. Great breakfast. Never been to South Carolina and enjoyed it. Check in was busy and a bit later than I wanted. Stay was awesome.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2018

It’s 10:37 pm on my first of two nights and I just booked a room at another hotel for tomorrow night. I am going to pack all my stuff and leave in the morning. The thermostat has no power and the maintenance person won’t be here until 7am to try and fix it. I was offered another room and when I asked if I could just sleep in that other room until the A/C is fixed I was told no, that it would be double booking. But moving is ok even though they couldn’t ‘clean’ this room and give it to some else... Which brings up cleanliness. There is cat litter on the floor in the closet Along with trash, so that door obviously has not been opened in awhile. The trash cans were not empty. There is blood on the ‘white’ drapes. My flip flops stick to the bathroom floor. There is a HUGE penalty for smoking yet the stench of smoke was so overwhelming my nose burned. I asked for a room away from the elevator and my room is the one room behind the elevator. There is a huge square hole in the window screen. Both windows open all the way, even from the fourth floor. Furniture is trashy, dented, scratched and torn. There is only half a roll of toilet paper, and no extra roll. No food will fit in the freezer because it’s fully iced over. There is a ceiling light with no switch. Actually, it could be operated by a switch and the bulb could be burnt out. There is a thick layer of dust on every supply and return vent. There is mold and rust on the vents as well.

Management responds to every online review by saying they are sorry and they will fix these issues so they don’t happen anymore. They say it’s not their norm, and not something they want to hear. That’s an absolute load of crap, obviously. They don’t care. If hey did, they would have fixed these issues months and months and, when they first started receiving these complaints. With taxes and fees, my room cost $375 for two nights. That is a disgusting ripoff for this dump. I am leaving first thing in the morning and I am going to dispute this entire hotel charge. This place is nothing short of awful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SM_HotelGM, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia at Harbison, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Companion819839,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to ensure a comfortable stay, and we are disappointed to hear we fell short of your expectations.

I apologize for the unsatisfactory condition of your room, as well as the cleanliness oversights you encountered in your guestroom. Neither is acceptable and will be reviewed internally so similar shortfalls do not reoccur going forward. Feedback such as yours allows us to continually monitor and improve the guest experience at our hotel. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and we will work diligently to ensure your comments are fully investigated and addressed.

Please know all your comments have been well documented and will be shared accordingly with the respective teams. We regret your stay was not what you had anticipated, and we hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back for a truly seamless experience.