All reviews basketball court fort jackson bedroom suite great place to stay military graduation staff was friendly yogurt sitting area extended stay other hotels bed was comfortable i highly recommend this hotel front desk staff up to date off the highway business trip would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Very clean rooms and accommodating. Easy on/off highway. Good breakfast and helpful staff. Price reasonable. We would stay here again and again. MaryAnna at the front desk made us feel at home while Hurricane Florence was threatening, she helped a lot of evacuees feel at home. We weren't evacuees, but many of the guests were.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TPSFortJackson, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbia Southeast/Fort Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with the TripAdvisor world! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and very happy that Mariana took great care of you! We hope to see you again in the future should your travels ever bring you back to the Columbia area.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, however, our experience staying in this hotel was just OK. The room was clean and looked nice when we got there, it had a nice kitchenette with dishes, utensils, etc. but in the evening when things should be quiet there was a lot of noise. When I turned the bed down, the sheets seemed clean but had several spots worn through that made them look dirty. I was not impressed with the breakfast, the oatmeal was not good and everything seemed a little sub-par. The fitness room had a couple of treadmills and a few other machines and free weights but they had no hand towels and the floor had some water damage that had not been taken care of.
The price was very reasonable so I guess that was a positive.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TPSFortJackson, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbia Southeast/Fort Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Lorihamblin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community! I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay, and will be sure to communicate your comments to the rest of our leadership team in order to make sure these are isolated incidences. We appreciate your business and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels bring you back to the Columbia area.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Pool and basketball. Good, hot breakfast. This is a nice hotel. Clean. Fitness center and dining area (for breakfast). Staff was extra helpful. I like the layout, but no covered area to unload in the rain. Surprised it’s only #12 in Columbia.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Totothedog

Dear Totothedog,

Thank very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community! I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to offer an experience and service similar and equal to that of any full service hotel, and I'm very glad that you gave TownePlace Suites a try! We hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Columbia area!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We spent one night while traveling south to Florida. It is conveniently located just off of I77 and near I26. It is clean and the staff is friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast was as expected. The room was comfortable as was the bed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mikeshy

Dear Mikeshy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with the TripAdvisor community! I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to offer an experience and service similar and equal to that of any full service hotel, and I'm very glad that you gave TownePlace Suites a try! We hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Columbia area!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great front desk clerk. Wasn't impressed to find a washcloth used by the previous guest in our "cleaned" bathroom. Breakfast is routine. Best amenity is location--convenient to restaurants, shopping, gas, and the interstate.

Stayed: December 2017
TPSFortJackson, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Columbia Southeast/Fort Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Jay,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! I'm disappointed to hear that there was a cleanliness issue with your room. This isn't characteristic of our housekeeping staff, and I will make sure to share your comments with their department. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and that our front desk were great! We hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to the Columbia area. Thank you again!