“Perfect ! ”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #123 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

It was delicious. Thin crust with fresh ingredients. All cook to perfection. Since I moved to Columbia I couldn’t find a good pizza place . And we just did today.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Pizza is excellent. Great crust and multiple toppings available. Create your own pizza. White or red sauce. Fast turn around. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I am a true pizza junkie and I am always on the hunt for an amazing pie. Because of this, I have had some real awesome pizza all over the country. This, however, tops the list. This pizza chain is amazing!!! I first tried it 3 weeks ago in Myrtle Beach and I was hooked. I have been to this store in Columbia 2 times in that last week and I live almost 2 hours away. It's that good!! I first tried the 11 inch Mod ($8) and it was way too much food for me. I now get the 6 inch mini ($5) and I still can't eat there whole thing. The beauty of this place is that the pizza is custom made for you. You can have as many toppings as you want and if you would like more of any of the toppings they are more than happy to put them on. And they have a large variety of toppings, everything from anchovies to Brussel sprouts and more than 60 other toppings. It is probably good for me that I don't live closer or I might eat there everyday.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've visited other locations and have never been disappointed. The pizza is absolutely the best!. This location could improve its customer service, but that didn't detract from the food nor the venue. I will definitely return!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love these quickie wood fire pizza places, and MOD did not disappoint. We both did build-your-own 10" pizzas and had plenty leftover for dinner that evening. Both were quick, tasty, filling, fresh, and inexpensive. Would highly recommend!