“Freakly SLOW. Almost an hour slow”
Review of Jimmy John's

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It took 3 minutes for my online order to show “out for delivery” and almost an hour for it to arrive from a .7 mile trip. I called at the 30 minute mark to inquire and she quickly said “it’s on its way” without apology or explanation. Driver didn’t apologize either. The sandwich wasn’t even made right either.... epic fail.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I love Jimmy John's in general, but this one is perfect. There is a cool outdoor seating area and is an oasis in the middle of the city. The food was great as usual.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through and stopped for my first visit to this place. Pretty good all around! Love the Italian sandwich. The music was a litle to loud and we couldn't hold a conversation. Good food though.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I have always been impressed with the fast service of Jimmy John's and this location in no exception. I have ordered for delivery and dine-in several times and never had any issues.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Our office is a few blocks away from here and we always order JJ for business lunches. We are so excited that they reopened but the delivery has been less than stellar. The order last week came with the drinks spilled all over the sandwich. They forgot one bag of chips and a drink. It was the guys first day and he said he was sorry. I didn't want him fired but no offer to replace the soppy sandwich. This week we order one lunch and it came with the drink missing. It was a simple order at 3 in the afternoon. When we called for a credit for the drink they said that they could offer a store credit only - not back to the account. No thanks! We won't be back. And we order A LOT of lunches.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!