USD 125
USD 118
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 131
USD 129
USD 123
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 162
USD 150
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskmarriott websitegreat customer serviceawesome staffchecking insouthern hospitalitybreakfast buffetmini fridgebusiness tripenjoyed my staysouth carolinabed was very comfortablethe breakfast areafort jacksonwafflesrenovation
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been traveling for business routinely for the past month. Each week I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. I have consistently received excellent customer service from all staff members. I especially appreciate the personal attention that Shawyn Scott (at the Bistro) has provided. She is very personable and treats all customers with a bright beautiful smile. I always look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear that you choose our hotel when you travel to Columbia because of the customer service you receive from our team. It is truly our pleasure to serve you! We hope to continue to see you when your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stephanie & Mike were at the front desk when I arrived. Friendly, professional and so helpful.. I could not get my TSA lock opened on my suitcase and they helped in every way they could to pry open my lock successfully. I can't say enough about the service they provide at this hotel! The lobby is fun, food delicious and the atmosphere is relaxing! Thanks to the wonderful staff!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us through a hotel review, after your most recent stay in Columbia, SC. We are overjoyed to receive such positive feedback about our team members and service overall. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this property a few times in the past 4 months. It is convenient, restaurants close by, near interstate, has relatively friendly staff and decent rooms. My issue is their charge of $2.25 each for a single measure of Tide Detergent & Two Bounce Fabric softener sheets. When that is added to the cost of doing 1 load of laundry total cost is almost $8.00. Ridiculous! When I have stayed at other Marriott properties, I am Platinum Elite, and the same items, detergent and dryer sheets, were complimentary. Come on Courtyard Columbia, be more customer friendly by not gouging us. I get some fee to deter abuse, $1 maybe but $2.25, really?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your honest feedback with us through a hotel review. We completely understand your concern with the cost of our self laundry services and amenities. Rest assured, as a valued guest and Platinum Elite member of Marriott Rewards, your feedback is valued and will be considered. We will review the cost of these items and brainstorm ways to help our guests maximize cost savings when doing self laundry during their stay. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again the next time your travels lead you back to Columbia!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is probably the worse Courtyard we have ever stayed in. As soon as I walked in the door there was a terrible odor. Room was no better.
This hotel was a step DOWN from a Fairfield or Springhill. After staying here now I understand why it was cheap. Definitely in need of a renovation. Paint was chipped, towels were scratchy, definitely not worthy of the Courtyard name.
Staff was nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for providing us with your feedback after your most recent stay in Columbia, SC. We sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We are excited to announce our upcoming guestroom renovation, which will begin next month. The renovation and hotel beautification project will surely renew and refresh our look and feel. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you better after the renovation is complete and your travels have lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The whole staff was friendly and awesome! They made it comfortable and pleasant attitudes to be around. I look for great customer service everywhere that I go and I enjoyed the smiling faces of the bistro and front desk crew. Will return next time for leisure

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank symplynique
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon!