The good. Great friendly staff — one and all.
The bad. Worn, smelly room. Big roach (palmetto bug) running around the bathroom. Multiple train whistle and emergency vehicle siren noises. Our room was on the street side third floor.
We will not be returning until facility is remodeled with new furnishings.
Am Marriotts Gold member and consider this motel below standards.
Photos show worn, stained chair arm and room disarray in arrangement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***NEWLY RENOVATED WITH BISTRO*** Refresh and Rejuvenate at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast South Carolina, a hotel designed with you in mind! We are conveniently located close to Fort Jackson, McEntire Air National Guard Base, and Shaw Air Force Base. Whether you are traveling to Columbia to train or to watch a loved one graduate, be sure to choose the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia NE. You will flourish with our spacious rooms, sumptuous bedding & high-tech amenities. Looking to put a little excitement in your trip? Check out Riverbanks Zoo, shop and dine at Village at Sandhill, or bring out your inner child at Plex Indoor Sports! What are you waiting for? Visit us in South Carolina's capital, and let us show you what relaxation is all about at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Columbia Northeast/i-77 Hotel Columbia
- Columbia Courtyard
- Columbia Marriott
- Courtyard Columbia Northeast