All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskmarriott websitechecking insouthern hospitalitybreakfast buffetfirst floorparents weekendminute driveoff the highwaymini fridgethe breakfast areawafflesrenovationhousekeeperuscattendant
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Requested a handicapped room when we made the reservation. Checked in through the Marriott app and room was ready, key was waiting at front desk. The staff was welcoming and very friendly. We have stayed here before and definitely will do so again. Location is convenient if we need to be downtown.

Room Tip: Handicapped room was right off of the lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
George B, Manager at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience by completing a review of our hotel, after your most recent stay in Columbia, SC! We are delighted to receive your feedback and are so very grateful for your recognition of our staff. It is our truly pleasure to serve you! We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again, the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I was treated with the most courtesy. I experienced some difficulties in my travel plan and the employees there smoothed everything out for me in no time. Demitrius Rhodes, Naka Davis, and Carolyn Davis were exemplary in handling my needs. This hotel is an oasis along the interstate. Large clean, comfortable rooms, in-house restaurant and full bar.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Everyone was so friendly during our stay. We were evacuating from Florida due to Hurricane Irma. The front desk staff, the breakfast café, the housekeepers....all were so nice and helpful. Huge high five to all of the for making our stay wonderful in such a stressful time for us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Thanks to Nakia Davis for such a warm and welcoming greeting which started the stay off to a great experience in a new location. Nakia was extremely welcoming, polite and conducted herself in a very professional manner. In my 28 years in the Army, I truly appreciate her professional demeanor towards every occupant that stayed at this location...It's people like her that will make me come back and refer future travelers to stay...Thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dalvzs
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very old. I checked into one room and it had a dehumidifier running, why would they put anyone in this room. Second room smelt awful and just plainly disappointed. Will not stay at another!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business