USD 118
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 193
USD 167
USD 141
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 123
USD 148
USD 129
USD 162
USD 133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

All reviewsfort jacksonfront deskroom was cleanstaff was friendlyminute drivecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolpleasant staywould definitely stay here againlong driveoff the highwayexcellent staystayed one nightthe breakfast areagreat place to stayfresh fruitbreakfast staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed in quite a few Hampton Inns, and this one, unfortunately, does not measure up to the usual Hampton standards.

I had reserved a King room, and even though I arrived at 4:00 in the afternoon, they did not have a King room available. The room they gave me, a Double Queen, was only marginally acceptable. The lighting was extremely poor, and there was only one chair in the room (the desk chair). It seemed obvious that there should have been a large chair in the corner, along with a floor lamp, but both were missing. When I asked about that at the desk, I was told by the desk agent--as well as the head housekeeper, who happened to be there also--that the chairs had all been removed from the Queen rooms, but they did not know why. Additionally, as a gold HHonors member, I should have been offered a bottle of water and a snack when checking in; but I had to return to the desk to request those items.

The only saving grace for this stay was the breakfast, which was up to Hampton standards.

Room Tip: Think about staying somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel was just full of personal touches that went a long way. We were greeted by a very friendly lady working the front desk who was very helpful in answering our questions. The lobby had cookies and a free hot beverage depot. Nothing like a cup of coffee after a long night/day of traveling. Our room was clean and had a microwave and mini fridge. The pool was a little too chilly to swim in but my son and I went down and put our feet in for a few minutes. There was a night light in the bathroom which is very helpful when traveling with little ones. The workout room had a bike, two treadmills, and an elliptical. It had a set of weight balls. It also had towels and a water cooler with paper cups, which I appreciated because I left my water upstairs. The breakfast area was spacious and as always lots of choices for breakfast. We had a really nice stay here.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We came to Columbia for an event at USC, and all the closer hotels were booked. We had to drive a bit further, but this HI was cleaner and nicer than the hotels we have used that were closer to campus. Plus, there were several restaurants close by, so we didn't have to wander to find a place to eat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank cputime
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here since we had some K9 testing to do about an hour away. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The breakfast is outstanding as well. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance or a very short drive. Also, being right off of I-20, makes it very convenient to get away when you need to without having to go all the way through downtown city traffic. I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My stay at The Hampton Inn in Columbia could not have been better! I got in just in time for an early check-in which was much needed after driving all afternoon. The front desk staff was quick and courteous, allowing me to get to my room. I was able to nap comfortably because the hotel was situated on a quiet street. Hotel was close to highway and dining, which made everything a breeze. Was able to get downtown for my gig within minutes. Slept great at night. I wish I could have taken the pillows with me! They were very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business