USD 128
USD 125
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

Comfort Inn Clemson University Area(Clemson)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 154
Hampton.com
USD 112
USD 134
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

The Abernathy(Clemson)
USD 154
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 76
Hotel Tillman(Clemson)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 180
All reviewsgolf courseconference centerlake hartwellclemson universitygrounds are beautifulon site restaurantview of the lakecould hear our neighborssolehear the tvroom servicemy sonoutdoor seatingtiger pawlarge tvbreakfast buffetfront desk staff
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The James Martin Inn is a great place to stay, in the upstate. The hotel is beautiful and recently renovated. Rooms and suites are first class. The service is excellent. Amy and the rest of the staff are great people and go out of their way to see that guests enjoy their stay. We highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Request a lakefront suite. AWESOME view of Lake Hartwell.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ClemsonCCI, Public Relations Manager at Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn. We happy to see that you love our newly renovated rooms and received first class service from our staff. We hope to CU soon in Clemson!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My son and I stayed during a trip to Clemson and selected the hotel due to the proximity of campus. The grounds are beautiful with lots of outside seating to enjoy the lake view. Unfortunately the rooms are without any kind of sound proofing and we were next to the LOUD Family! Yelling at each other and we could hear every word. I went to the desk and they addressed it but the family started up again at 10 pm and did not stop until 12 am. I feel as if I know them intimately without ever seeing them. It would be nice to have more food available for breakfast as well. I went to the breakfast area and they did not have half of the options on their menu- no fruit just muffins and croissants.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael W
ClemsonCCI, Public Relations Manager at Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for your review of the James F. Martin Inn. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the gardens and lake-view. Thank you for letting us know where we can improve -- I have relayed your concerns to the General Manager. We will share your review with the Manager of Paws at the Cafe to ensure all options are available to future guests. Thank you again for helping us improve our property.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I visited this property for a short business trip for a conference at the attached convention center. Hotel was very nice, very clean, and the attention to detail and upkeep was very apparent. The staff was very nice and friendly. Room had Keurig type coffee pots, very large TV and room service. Breakfast was limited to the cafe that closed about lunch time, but by then the mail restaurant was open. Great view and very close to the lake and the golf course.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ClemsonCCI, Public Relations Manager at Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you for your review of the James F. Martin Inn! Thank you for all of your wonderful compliments. We have a top-notch staff that really goes above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome. Thank you for taking the time to recognize their hard work! I will pass along your remarks to them. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Situated in a beautiful part of Clemson campus, with golf course and botanical gardens close by. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Fitness center is small, but well equipped. Will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ClemsonCCI, Public Relations Manager at Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit a review of the James F. Martin Inn. We feel very fortunate to be situated on such beautiful grounds on Clemson's campus. Next time you stay please ask about the walking trails adjacent to the property. They are a nice complement to our fitness studio for our guest who like to stay active. Thank you again for the review. We hope to CU again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I ha've been to Clemson University last May to watch my Son graduate. It was worth the 3 hrs of watching him and his classmates graduate. I did not have the opportunity to stay, because it was a long drive home and we left on my birthday which was May 8th. Then I came back to Clemson in December of 2016 and watched my daughter graduate from Clemson University. I'm so proud of them both . Again, I was there for 1 day. Then in Feb,2017. I Went back to Clemson passing threw to go to Miami where my youngest Son will be going to Florida State, or FullSail University. I know he will do well. I stayed in Clemson and met up with my Daughter again who will be playing for the Women's Professional Soccer Team in New Jersey. Please come out and support her. Her name is Catrina Atanda. And she is good. Come to a game, and see for yourself. We went to a basketball game, and Clemson lost. But was a good game. The hotel was very, nice and comfortable. The people in Clemson are so nice. I love the accent. The University is Huge. However, Trina and I went to Soccer Track, the Football Field . Congratulations Tigers. And other places. I had a great time . And I was blessed Not only to see my Son and Daughter graduate. But also to visit a very good school. And the Clemson area was very nice to visit also. I will return. I like to see more.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

We are so happy that you had an opportunity to stay with us at the James F. Martin Inn. Congratulations on your children's success. You must be so proud to have 2 Clemson graduates and another child on the way to college! We hope you come back soon!