“My frequent stays at Holiday Inn Express Clemson”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Clemson
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My frequent stays at Holiday Inn Express Clemson”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I have stayed at this hotel weekly for months working in the area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have made me feel welcome. Derek, Mark and Candice have always greeted me with a smile and call me by name. My room is ready when I arrive. The hotel is clean and quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, family with children or a business engagement short stay or long. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JackieLeigh
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this review, 8 December 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our service & staff. On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, thank you for your loyalty and for making us your home away from home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 2 December 2011

The staff is freindly and always goes out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable and all your needs are met. I travel extensively and never receive better service than I receive at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson. The cost of the rooms are an excellane value for the business traveler.

Room Tip: Hotel offers suites with sofas, 2 tvs, and wet bars to help make your stay more comfortable.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Dave P
Thank you for taking the time to complete this awesome review! On behalf on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Dover, NH
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My husband & I stayed 3 nights because we were looking at potential retirement property in the area. It was very close to Clemson campus (w/in driving distance). It appeared to be weekend move in time too. The hotel was clean & comfortable (a few touch ups on the wall). I even tracked the maid down to see how they remove water stains off the glass shower. I liked that our room just had a walk in shower instead of a tub. We were placed on the 1st floor which worried me about noise level, but that was never a problem (altho someone pulled a prank & knocked on our door very early, but no fault of the hotel.)
I do have to commend the staff. They went above & beyond the call of duty. Late at night I was on the PC trying to download pictures & needed to install Adobe, but needed an adminstrators password & the gentleman at the desk called someone at home to get the correct password so I could access my site. Plus the young girl when we arrived was also as helpful! Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kewpie1
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this review, 28 November 2011
On behalf of our staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson, SC we would like to thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We have been traveling a great deal in the last year for baseball. While doing so, we have had the opportunity to stay at many different lodging facilities. Your establishment was far and away the best. The customer service was phenomenal. The folks working there went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Personally, I felt as if I was with family, not in a hotel. I will recommend your hotel to everyone near the area.
Truly a breath of fresh air in a world where everyone claims to provide customer service, but does not. Your staff goes above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angelo S
Thank you so much for your review. We truly do appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Shelby, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel over 4 months due to my husbands work and had a great experience the whole time. I don't have any complaints. The service by front desk was always friendly and always willing to answer questions. The housekeeping staff was always polite and willing to do anything to help our stay. It is a clean hotel with a great atmosphere.

Room Tip: We stayed by the elevator and never heard it the whole time
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. On behalf of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, I can tell you that it was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us! Thank you once again for taking the time to fill out this review, and we hope to see you and your family again soon!