“What a night !”

Price range: USD 52 - USD 58
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Charleston is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Enjoy extraordinary harbor views, while passing notable landmarks, from the comfortable decks of the Spirit of Carolina. Our Executive Chef prepares a delicious three or four course dinner made to order onboard from local, seasonal ingredients. With live music from local musicians nightly and an amazing sunset over the Charleston Harbor - This is truly Live & Local Waterfront Dining!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Went on the dinner cruise with our reunion group and was pleasantly surprised. I was amazed at how good the food was considering that they were feeding a couple hundred people. Crab soup, salad, main entree of a steak , desert and all was prepared just right. I had many comments from our reunion group about how good everything was. Well done Spiritline !

2  Thank bigjake392

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My husband and I celebrated his birthday with our son on this dinner cruise. We couldn't have asked for a better evening. This 2 1/2 hour cruise around the harbor was perfect. Our table had already been assigned to us so boarding was easy. We had about 30 minutes after we set sail to walk around and view the harbor from the top deck before our meal was served. We chose our entrees from a menu with a variety of entrees from which to choose. During dinner a musician played for everyone and announced special celebrations. After dinner there was still plenty of time to walk around the deck and enjoy the beautiful full moon over the Charleston harbor. This was a wonderful relaxing dinner cruise on a beautiful harbor.

1  Thank Susna92
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Took a harbor tour to Fort Sumter. Very comfortable boat. Lots of room to move around. Great harbor views.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 6th anniversary with this dinner cruise. We couldn't of asked for a better evening out on the harbor. Musician was wonderful, food was pretty good but the catch of the day was salmon nothing extravagant so we opted for other entrees. We paid more for a table for two was nice but still was seated next to other table that you could literally reach over and touch so we were a little disappointed in that since it was a $30 upgrade. But all in all we still enjoyed our evening and enjoyed the views of the harbor

2  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and I, along with a group of people, went on this dinner cruise recently. The boat was packed so it's obviously very popular. You are shown to your table on one of two floors after boarding; shortly thereafter, a musician starts playing. You get a menu showing what soup and salad you will be served; you get to choose from five entrees for your main course and three choices of desserts. At this point, the boat is leaving the dock and you are free to go topside to take photos...we had a beautiful sunset overlooking Charleston. Since it was so busy, it did take a while to get our soup and courses thereafter, but it is supposed to be a leisurely dinner, so sit back and relax. The food was surprisingly very good considering it's all coming from onboard...I had the prime rib which was a very generous portion and delicious..cooked perfectly; and my husband had the salmon which he said was very good. There was a retirement or birthday party in the back section of the first floor, so the noise level was deafening...not sure if this is the norm; but definitely not a quiet, intimate dinner. You can also choose a two seat table by the windows for an extra charge. I would suggest taking a dinner cruise in the spring/summer so you can actually see the view, eat dinner, then enjoy a sunset. After our beautiful sunset, the entire cruise was in the dark.

1  Thank sc1009