“A trip you won’t forget or regret!”

Holy City Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captain John can take you fishing the inshore waters and the Stono, Cooper, Ashley, and Wando Rivers for a variety of species. The target species include Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Ladyfish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle. Sharks of all species and sizes are also common​ during the warmer months.
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I have used Captain John’s services for several years now. He is my go to guide in Charleston. A very unique experience from an even more unique fellow. He’s got something special going on in that boat. Please leave the bananas at home!
-Robbie

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Great guy. We have fun everytime we go out. Not just a great guide but a down to earth guy that you like to talk to. We did an inshore trip and caught numerous redfish, trout, sheepshead, and Black Drum. He knows his stuff. Had good gear, and good spots to go to. We will be his new regular customers for sure!

1  Thank carbonguy27
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had a complete blast on this trip!!!! Took us to our first spot and within minutes we landed some fish !! I highly recommend using John as your charter!!!

1  Thank supachile
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I am born and raised in Charleston and took my first fishing charter ever with Captain John Fuss a few years ago. I am still telling stories and talking about that day on the water. John is so good at what he does, I was blown away. Not only did we put beautiful fish in the boat. We showed respect to the ones that we released. I learned a lot about the place I call home and got to see it in a new way. Me and my friends will ONLY book with Captain Fuss for our inshore trips and you truly won’t be disappointed if you do the same.

1  Thank Tia C