“Awesome inshore day in February!!”

Holy City Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captain John can take you fishing the inshore waters and the Stono, Cooper, Ashley, and Wando Rivers for a variety of species. The target species include Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Ladyfish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle. Sharks of all species and sizes are also common​ during the warmer months.
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Wife and I had best day ever inshore catching fish! It’s obvious John knows the area/waters well and finds the fish. However she caught the largest redfish

1  Thank Dreamer758964

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I sure had a nice day on the water with Capt John of Holy City Fishing Charters. He's a true professional and we spent the morning releasing fish after fish. Capt John has a passion about the customers experience together with a vast knowledge of the water and fishery. I would highly recommend Capt John for a backwater fishing experience of a life time. I think we landed 7 species of fish and total numbers that you simply lose count.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Cpt John is a stand out guide in a city where every person who fishes thinks they are a professional. His knowledge and ability to show the beauties of the Lowcountry and to keep you laughing make a fishing trip so much more than just wetting a line. I recommend him to anyone considering an outing in the Charleston area.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

You could not ask for a better inshore fishing trip/ guide than with holy city fishing/ caption jon. He put us on fish all day and did everything in his power to help us catch all day. Very friendly and knowledgeable. My wife and I had a blast catching fish non stop for 4 hours with caption jon. Hands down the best guide in Charleston. You will not be let down or disappointed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

John is an awesome, down to earth guy with outstanding knowledge in ALL he is involved in. My boyfriend and I schedule a fishing trip with him every few months and he never lets us know. Lots of fish, takin it easy and good times are had by all, always! Highly highly highly recommended!