“Good Way to Photograph Charleston Surrounding Areas”

Charleston Photography Tours
Ranked #21 of 238 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for exceptional photographs of Charleston and the surrounding Lowcountry? Look no further! You'll spend more time shooting and less time searching with us. We provide photography tours to exclusive locations. You will enjoy an exciting day exploring the hidden gems of Charleston, and you'll also walk away with knowledge and the ability to get more out of your pictures. Join our internationally award winning photographers, Keith & Tiffany Briley and explore the secrets of the Lowcountry!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I recently participated in the full day tour by Charleston Photography. We were able to visit many very photogenic locations surrounding Charleston. I came away with some excellent images. Tiffany was very friendly with a good sense of humor. She was very flexible in our schedule to accommodate changing weather conditions and provided hotel pick-up and drop-off. This is an excellent way to get the quintessential photos of South Carolina. Having taken many other photo tours, I had expected more coaching and mentoring in photographic technique during the tour. While Tiffany did answer specific questions, this was not an integral part of the tour ... which I had expected. Evidently the same group also offers individual Photography Workshops, which combine tours of these places along with mentoring in photographic techniques.

All reviews
"stunning photographs"
"photography class"
"shoot pictures"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"overhanging trees"
"excellent tips"
"angel oak"
in 4 reviews
"great teacher"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

One on one Low Country workshop. Keith obviously did his scouting work. He took us to a combo of iconic Low Country sites and locals only secret locations. Keith’s technical and artistic input helped me bump up my photo game a couple of notches. Good pre-workshop communications and day of texts. Keith adjusted locations on the fly based on weather conditions. Bottom line: I walked away with new knowledge and some of my best photos ever. Already booked for the Fall workshop in the NC mountains.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very friendly and helpful husband and wife team. They were willing to adjust the schedule for weather issues and Tiffany helped my teenage daughter have a wonderful time. She said it was the highlight of our trip. Would definitely use them again.

1  Thank jklim100
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a sunrise and sunset tour with Charleston Photography Tours. Our scheduled tour was postponed due to weather issues. Keith and Tiffany were very accommodating and we were able to do the tour the following day. Keith picked us up at our hotel and took us to beautiful and interesting sights in the low country outside of Charleston. My husband is an amateur photographer and I just came along for the ride. It was fun to get to know Keith and Tiffany throughout the day as well as learn about the area around Charleston. They took us to picturesque locations that the average tourist would never see. Their love for Charleston and photography is contagious! Thanks for a very fun day!