7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
FindHotelUSD 279
ZenHotels.comUSD 281
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,197 results
All reviews every hour on the hour free shuttle rooftop bar water view shuttle service ashley river historic district nice hotel early check would stay here again great place to stay room was clean and comfortable fitness center parking garage folly beach market street hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

We paid $525.00 for one night!!! And we thought we was getting a nice romantic room what we got was ripped off !! Save your money go to holiday inn across the street they have a pool and same view !!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I made a special request online but typically these details are missed. Tina greeted me at check in with a surprise and had already taken care of my request. After our first night out to dinner we returned to another special surprise that Tina arranged to help celebrate our anniversary. Attention to detail is a difference maker in the hospitality industry and as a diamond member this experience has increased my loyalty to the Hilton brand. I hope that Holly and other Hilton management recognize the value that Tina brings to their team. As it is a team effort I will say that our room was clean and all other staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very convenient to the historic district, with great river views and with the bonus of free parking. Thanks again Tina for making our anniversary trip a truly special occasion!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Rooms and common areas were clean and well maintained. Breakfast buffet was ok w decent selection all on paper plates and utensils. Gloves were provided at buffet and everyone to include guests wore masks in common areas. Sev things needs to be improved in my opinion. Upon check in no one told us there were no housekeeping services unless you specifically requested it secondary to Covid.,We ret’d to room with little time to spare for dinner and had to walk to lobby to get clean linen. We were told to put the dirty ones in hallway for next day pick up. I don’t think that is proper. Who wants to look at a hallway w dirty linen? There is no shuttle to go into town. There are no towels at the pool. There are big trash cans with no lids in the buffet area to dump your trash. Kind of unsightly and not appetizing. Certainly could find a better alternative. Aside from these things I would rerun again

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Incredibly clean, highly recommend. Beautiful location by the water and the staff friendliness made for a spectacular stay!! Thanks!! Really helpful front desk that made me feel welcome to this lovely location. Will definitely return and will be my go to for any stays in Charleston!!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Hilton garden inn is in a great location with free parking. Check in was efficient. There was a refrigerator, microwave, and Kuerig in the room. We did not try the restaurant there because there were so many recommendations in town that we wanted to try.