15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Priceline
FindHotelUSD 232
Orbitz.comUSD 232
TravelocityUSD 232
1,196 results
All reviews every hour on the hour free shuttle rooftop bar water view shuttle service ashley river historic district nice hotel early check would stay here again great place to stay room was clean and comfortable fitness center parking garage folly beach market street hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Let me say, I am pleasantly surprised!!! A quick stop between NY and Fl led us here. Our wants were simple-balcony, water view, and a clean hotel-Bingo, we got all 3!
The parking garage and pool are in the 'ground floor' which means-you take an elevator or stairs to the 1st floor for check-in. You need to walk through the restaurant to access the elevators for floors 2-4.
Our room is uber comfy-if you are in need of a 2 bedroom suite or lucky to get upgraded, ask for 435.
Short but sweet for certain-we hope to return!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robin H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your great review and recommendation. We love our views of the marina and are so glad you enjoyed them as well. We look forward to your stay with us the next time you come to Charleston.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Hotel was clean and provided excellent service.Was unable to check-in at check-in time due to room not being cleaned yet. Staff was very nice and apologetic. Ate dinner at restaurant. Food was excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and I appreciate your kind comment. I do apologize that we did not have your room available at check in time. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping team so that we can ensure that this does not happen in the future. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Enjoyed staying at this hotel. Check-in was easy and the staff were helpful. I liked how close it was to the downtown area and having the shuttle running on a regular basis. The bar could have more variety of drinks available. Loved location making it easy to access the highway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ojohnson02

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully next time that you are in Charleston we can accommodate your request for a larger variety of drinks from our bar. Our food and beverage supervisor, Coleman, creates new specialty drinks fairly often and I am sure he can create one that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for two nights and were impressed by the the plush accommodations and amenities. It is a short drive into downtown Charleston. We will stay here again. We especially liked the workout and pool areas. The were more sufficient and were relaxing to be in.

1  Thank Mljbrewer12
Robin H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Thank you for your great review and for the recommendation. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Charleston.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff. Jason helped check me in. He is extremely knowledgeable about the local area, helpful and handsome. He really went above and beyond to make sure my stay was pleasant. This was the best hotel experience I have ever had. I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 602leroym

We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our front desk staff member, Jason. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and we love this contributed to the enjoyment of your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Charleston area.