“Third trip to FIG”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hasell
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My wife and I had another fantastic dinner at FIG. Everything on the menu is done with such care and they are fantastic at pairing the food with wine if that is important to you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,935)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had to take an early seating for my mother's birthday, but it was worth it. The food was wonderful. The menu changes daily but my husband and I had chicken liver pate and it was just wonderful. My brother with my suggestion has the postage stamp raviolos and he was in heaven. My husband and I order a fish that was just perfect, Mother has the roast chicken in buttermilk, my brother had the sucking pig which he said was to "die for". Everyone was so nice. The seat are a bit hard and the got a pillow for my elderly mother for her back. My only disappointment was... they did not have the Vodka I like for my cocktail. Their wine list is a bit limited but otherwise it seemed to have good choices. I would totally recommend this restaurant to Everyone if you can get a reservation. CALL EARLY.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

What a surprise to discover that the
Snapper was barely cooked! Should I send it back to the kitchen? No I had tickets for a concert and time was already tight. Maybe complain to waitstaff- no point if I decline sending it back! Maybe the charge will be reduced! Actually the opposite occurred when our dinner partners asked for separate checks I found out later that i was stuck for one of their appetizers. Morale of story- don't go in a hurry with limited time!

1  Thank Grayendo
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. Extraordinary food and excellent service. Thank you Alma for making our evening out a great dining experience. Alma had an extensive knowledge of the entrees and food prep. Very professional and personable service.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Late into town, we took a chance and got a late seating at the "community table" since the place was booked. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and made superb recommendations. Swordfish with morel mushrooms and risotto and Red Snapper with squash on top a corn chowder were delicious entrees. We finished with a tasty sorghum cake with rhubarb and walnut ice cream for desert. We hope our schedule will allow a return visit!!