A hot water heater had burst and several rooms were flooded. They were running several noisy blowers to dry out the rooms and hallway.They moved the timeshare operation to the courtyard and the early morning conversations were noisy. We stayed in a one bedroom suite facing the courtyard. The bed was smaller than a queensize with king size coverings which kept sliding off during the night. After three sleepless nights we were ready to check out but we had traded our timeshare and were staying for a week. First night we cooked in the upstairs kitchen the entire upstairs filled with smoke, as the oven vents did nothing to filter the cooking. The windows can't be opened to let out the smoke. The upstairs smelled like hamburger for several days! The location was very convenient. The concierge and front desk staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the corner of Church and Market Streets where Charleston's famed market area hums with activity, Church Street Inn and its plush one- and two-bedroom townhomes are elegantly designed in a style reminiscent of a time gone by. Charleston holds a magical place in history and the city's diverse character stems from three centuries of American-European-Caribbean traditions.Church Street Inn is within easy walking distance of magnificent homes, art museums, exquisite restaurants and chic boutiques. Ghost tours and historic walking tours are a "must do" while in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Church Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Street Inn, By Festiva Hotel Charleston
- Church Street Inn Charleston Sc