16 people are viewing this hotel
USD 432
PricelineUSD 457
TravelocityUSD 455
Orbitz.comUSD 455
All reviews record player water stations mini cooper glass water bottles tortellini blue crab fritters room spray fox restaurant front desk elevator buttons brick fireplace complimentary coffee service signature scent welcome drink outdoor courtyard marble shower the hotel manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

I stayed here in April and in June of this year and both times it was excellent! Once for leisure and once for work. I worked remotely from the courtyard, wish that was my office everyday. The beds were heavenly!! We also enjoyed taking the bikes out for a midnight stroll through the streets of Charleston. Frannie & The Fox was a great place to eat and enjoy a cocktail! The reasons for my trips were very different but the vibe for each stay was perfect. The staff was extremely helpful and kind! Will be back again!!

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Carly Skinner, General Manager at Emeline, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Dear mnichs -

What a fantastic review, thank you! Whether here for business or pleasure, Emeline never fails to disappoint, and it sounds like you were able to enjoy all we have to offer. Looking forward to welcoming you again for more fun vibes and cocktails!

Reviewed 23 November 2021

such a beautiful and unique hotel! great location, impeccable service, and fun vibe. will definitely be going back! the courtyard is a great place to sit and have a drink, bite to eat, work, read, or just relax!

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear kendrab535 -

Thank you so much for your review! We can't wait to welcome you back for more relaxing courtyard afternoons.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

I travelled to Charleston for a company conference and there is nowhere else I would want to stay than Emeline! The staff was incredibly attentive, even during a time when staffing levels are down and expectations are high. The rooms and atmosphere are breathtaking and feel like a home away from home. Frannie and the Fox is a great spot to grab a delicious meal and tasty cocktail, with their beautiful courtyard to top off the experience. From start to finish, I loved my time at Emeline and hope to return to Charleston soon.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Chelsrlee303 -

Thank you for the five star review! I especially love the shout-out for our team, and appreciate the acknowledgement for what we are up against in these times. They are relentless in their efforts to blow our guests away, and I'm so glad they did just that for you. We hope you return to Charleston again soon too!

Reviewed 23 November 2021

Absolutely amazing experience at Emeline. I had the pleasure of attending a 2 day event and the service was flawless, and found the team to be genuine and attentive in every way. I'll definitely be back again !!

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear AlidaGeneralManager -

Thank you for the rave review, and I'm thrilled our team blew you away! We can't wait to welcome you back for another amazing experience.

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Very well appointed and comfortable hotel, convenient to much that Charleston has to offer a visitor. Staying here was a pleasure that was enhanced by staff and crew.

Front desk staff assisted with sales at a nearby kiosk and were quite helpful, cheerful, and engaging.

My thanks especially to Mark, who was extra helpful with bags and the car - both upon arrival and upon departure.

Room tip: Artist Loft rooms were quiet and slightly removed from Bar noise.
Date of stay: November 2021
Carly Skinner, General Manager at Emeline, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021

Dear Chuck C -

Thank you for this spectacular review! I'm thrilled our team took such great care of you, and that you were able to pick up some goodies at Keep Shop during your stay! The shout-out for Mark is much appreciated, and I can't wait to share this with him. See you next time!