I am actually originally a Charleston native and planned this trip for my husband to get to experience the town in which I grew up. Think I actually had even more fun than him. Can't imagine a better stay than we had. Every staff member was pleasant, helpful, and professional. We did the Cooper River Bridge Run and they prepared snacks for us in the morning and did everything possible to ensure that we had a good weekend. This hotel provided the best mix between quiet and romantic and within walking distance to all the action. I would recommend this as a "must stay" for all my friends who inquire about Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston