We stayed 1 night arriving mid afternoon. We were given room 118, big mistake. The room is ground floor right behind the lobby, I imagined it would be quiet, not at all. Its an old hotel, people upstairs were stomping around until 1 am, then right around 5.45 AM the lobby staff started talking and banging around. Note to hotellier, if room 118 is occupied try to be quiet. They only have valet parking which they charge $25 a day for, there is no refrigerator or in room coffee and the Wi Fi was awful, impossible to do any work at all. On the plus side the breakfast was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston