“Not so good”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #29 of 64 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have tried this Chili's several times and it is just not as good as others. Food not served hot, chili straight out of the can, poor service. Zaxby's right next door, cheaper and better! I still eat at Chili's in other locations!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

My family and I go to this place at least once a month and ALWAYS get poor service! No matter who our server is, what section we sit in, or what time of day it is we get poor service. We are not bad tippers in face we are really good tippers and even tip when the service is bad. The food is always really good but they really need to consider getting better servers in there.