“Very Pleasant Experience (surprisingly)”
Review of The Bluffton Room

The Bluffton Room
Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Bluffton
Price range: USD 12 - USD 75
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Bluffton Room, celebrating its third anniversary in Old Town Bluffton, continues to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience in an intimate yet relaxed atmosphere. Whether entertaining friends for an important occasion or simply meeting neighbors at the open-air bar for a well-crafted cocktail, our menus are designed to make every evening a special one. Our New Orleans themed Friday Lunch has become a new Bluffton tradition. Executive chef Jeff Congdon seeks out the finest ingredients from around the corner to around the globe to create classic dishes with his own creative point of view. Guest leader Trevor Brown ensures that the service is both personal and attentive. Our tableside preparations of salads and desserts bring a lost tradition back to classic dining. Jeff, Trevor and their teams bring a special passion for food and service together to create a memorable dining experience. Please join us soon!
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I am in the hospitality business and have traveled all over the world, so choosing a place for a special anniversary dinner is always a challenge. My wife suggested trying the Bluffton Room. WOW, what a great experience. It was packed (Wednesday is burger night) and I was not happy, but it soon turned out to be a wonderful evening. Our greeter and manager, Trevor, seated us at a lovely table and introduced us to our adorable and very professional server, Tanya. We enjoyed every moment of the next two hours. The service, the wine, the Caesar salad, my Bone-in Ribeye (in the top three from world travels over 40 years), the Filet for my wife, the potatoes, more wine (great wine list) and then finally the key lime pie and coffee. Thank you again!!!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Maybe it's the open air bar and patio. Or the two-sided bar itself at which you can be served dinner. It's maybe the interior design by well-known local interior designer. The intimate booths along the back wall make conversation easy. The diners are a nice and well-dressed mix of young and old, female and male. Add it all together and The Bluffton Room is a beautiful and lively place. Oh, and the food - outstanding! , Note, I have been to The Bluffton Room many times.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Great dinner! Cool space, great service (Tanya was our server) and wonderful food. The oysters were delicious. The Cobia special was one of the best fish dishes ever. Truly amazing. Bananas foster for dessert was a perfect ending to a fabulous meal.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I organized a Tuesday night dinner for a group of 26 who were staying at a nearby resort for business. I corresponded with Trevor by email and together we chose a limited menu that was typed up and at each seat with the name of the group. We were seated at 3 tables, which took over a large segment of the restaurant. It was a beautiful October night and the large garage type doors were rolled open to the outdoors.
Our servers were attentive, Trevor stopped by the table several times, and all were very happy with the choices and quality of the food. We had salad or soup, entrees, and plates with selections of desserts for each table. The wine, beer, and cocktails flowed freely.
As the planner I was really hoping that I made the right choice for the group and I’m happy to say that I certainly did. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

They really sell martinis at $0.25 at lunch. And they only open for lunch on Fridays. The bar was full when we left. Martinis are not my drink of choice at lunch so had a Sam Adams instead.
A bit pricey but wonderful ambience.