All reviewshilton headfree breakfastchocolate chip cookiestanger outletsrestaurants and shoppingyogurtnice hotelking suitespacious roomroom keystaying at this hotelbreakfast barlabor day weekenda great stayfront desk clerkparking lotlocation was perfect
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

My wife & I were only there for a two-night stay but the hotel was great. We checked in late and the night manager was very professional and friendly. The room was clean, roomy, and exactly as advertised on their website. The free breakfast offered many options and was fresh.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy B
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

We are thrilled you had a nice experience. Its always our goal to provide exceptional service to our guest. We hope you return in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We try to stay at this HI Express, even though 12 miles off of I 95 because it seems so much cleaner than the other pet friendly hotels nearby. Generally, we've been pleased. However, this time, we awoke to find a large roach in our room. I took a picture of said roach with my phone and went to front desk. Desk clerk said, "Oh that's a palmetto bug. They're common here. I suggested they needed to call an exterminator. She replied the exterminator was coming for a sugar ant problem. No apology or concern. I wasn't expecting anything, but a kind apology would have been nice. Packed up to leave room and then noticed sugar ants all over my son's cup. I guess it's good the exterminator's coming. We won't be coming back- yuck.

Stayed: June 2015

Thank you for your business. We are sorry you experienced an opportunity at our property. This is not common and we have addressed this to ensure we provide clean rooms for future guest. We do invite you back, so we can provide you with exceptional service.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

We just returned from having our family reunion and a surprise 90th birthday party at the Holiday Inn. What a great hotel this was! The rooms were really large, very clean, great breakfast, convenient location and friendly staff. Stephanie was really helpful in assisting us with advance planning, Keith was very accommodating and so nice in helping us get the room set up, and Ed was just amazingly great! He gave us pointers to a dentist for an emergency, brought cookies to us while we were decorating, took pictures of our extended family from a bazillion cameras, and was just all-around wonderful! Many thanks to everyone that helped make our reunion/party a success!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank sgwebb

We are pleased you and your family had a nice stay. Thank you for being our guest. Our team enjoyed having you here. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Great place to stay if visiting Hilton Head and don't want to pay the additional expenses. Nice local italian restaurant as well as close to the usual Olive Garden, Ihop, Longhorn, etc. Great staff. Breakfast ig good but the same every day.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

We are pleased you chose to stay with us while visiting our area. As you know there is so much to do and see, so thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

My husband and I stayed here three nights for a quick getaway and to explore Bluffton. Service was very friendly and accommodating. Everything was VERY clean. Free water and chocolate chip cookies available on check-in. My husband and I agreed that the breakfast area was the cleanest one we had ever encountered. Full breakfast, not just muffins and bagels. Great location to get to historic Bluffton in no time!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela K

Your business is much appreciated. We are happy you enjoyed our area and your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.