USD 111
USD 192
USD 175
USD 121
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 285
USD 89
USD 77
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskparris islandroom was cleanbusiness centerthe breakfast areamarine graduationwould stay here againcleaning staffclose to downtownfree breakfastingridcouchrepairsons
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came in after dark - and since their sign at the road was broken or turned off and the hotel sits back from the highway - I passed it up twice, and lost about 15 minutes driving around. Ok, my fault. Next, check-in was slow, and I never received my Choice welcome points. 3 wall switches (decora style) in the room and bath were cracked completely across. My fault for fearing an arc was going to electrocute me. But the weirdest thing were the bare light bulbs on each side of the bed where you expect a lamp with lampshade. Blinding, and a throwback to the 1930s. Breakfast food was sparse and they tended to run out of things. Did not enjoy the stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times over the last 3 months. Without fail every night has been plagued by someone in the room next door who likes to stay up all night. Typically this wouldn’t be a problem. However, this hotel’s walls are barely thicker than its toilet paper. You can hear the person next door simply having general conversation or walking in their room. If they fall asleep with the tv on I hope that you enjoy what they do, because you’ll hear every word all night. This is no fault to the staff, or the quality of the actual room itself (which is actually pretty nice.) If you could stay in a room knowing both adjacent rooms are empty then give it a try, otherwise bring your ear plugs.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stay here at this hotel every Thursday. I’m greeted as choice member & im always welcomed with a smile. The staff is extremely professional & i love staying here. The location of the hotel fits my tractor perfectly for parking. There’s no other hotel i would want to stay at in Beaufort.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Yolanda The desk clerk who took my wife’s reservation and check us in treated us like royalty she is an asset .The room was clean and very comfortable the staff that serve breakfast was very accommodating everybody that works at that hotel should be commended

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lois S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

I'm so sorry I did not see this review earlier! Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We do appreciate it very much.

We hope you can come back and visit with us again soon.

Lois E. Smith,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel only has the instant coffee machine. The frig froze my fruit. The first day I was there the room was not serviced. The only fruit for 2 days was old apples , that had a gray film on them. My anti- versus would not let me use the internet. They charge your credit card at check in. Meaning if you check out early, they have to run a credit to your card. From now on , I'll pay a little more and stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business