“Good food and music!”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 21
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Charles St.
Description: Located in the historic Beaufort bank building. Panini's is a delightful blend of old world Italian charm and new world cuisine. We adapt our menu seasonally to feature only the freshest local ingredients. Unique and crispy Stone-Baked Pizza, Panini sandwiches, Hoagies, Large Salads for lunch. Dinner features fresh local Seafood, inventive Pastas, and hand cut Steaks prepared with a Mediterranean flare. Gluten Free Menu including pizza crust and pasta. Enjoy your dinner with a selection from our extensive wine list, including a Reserve list of select vintages. Outside patio dining and bar on the Chambers Waterfront Park overlooking the Beaufort River. Full bar inside and on the waterfront.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came because of reviews on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed (we didn't want another "Chain Restaurant" on our vacation). The food was great and the location too! Thursday is Jazz night so you may want to get there early or make a reservation to make sure you get in. The 7 of us ordered a wide variety of food and every dish was great.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our family visited on a Tuesday during spring break and expected a 15-20 minute wait for an outside table. We were happily surprised when seated within 5 minutes. Our server was attentive, did not rush us to take our order and kept our drinks full. We had a question about local/touristy stuff, he admitted he did not know. Within 5 minutes the owner came by our table and pulled up a chair and shared a ton of local insights. What a nice touch. My son had a cheese brick oven pizza which he liked. My daughter enjoyed the grilled chicken kids meal with fruit. My wife the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and thought it was very good. I had the fried shrimp hoagie and I enjoyed it. Overall, glad we stopped here for lunch. And btw, a local recommended it too.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Took visiting family members for dinner. Always very good. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and pizza. Place was packed but service was friendly. Great views. Right on water.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit in a week. Panini’s is a solid restaurant featuring familiar Italian classics at a modest price. We thought the pizza was especially good, but they also offer good salads and panini sandwiches. Our server on both visits was Paige, and we couldn’t have asked for better. Both personable and professional. This is a good choice on visitor-frequented Bay Street, whether family or couple.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I walked into the restaurant about 12:30 on Easter Sunday. The hostess came to the desk and asked the couple in front of me if they were still waiting on an outside table. They answered, "YES". She walked away and started clearing tables. I walked up to the hostess station and waited. Another hostess came up and seated me. As I walked by the first girl I asked her why she ignored me. Her response was that she thought I was with the couple. Yet, she had apparently spoken with them prior to me walking into the restaurant.

The restaurant was busy. On the Brunch table, there were no plates. When I asked I was told to wait they were being washed. The steamed shrimp had been frozen and were mushy and limp. Beaufort prides itself on fresh, high quality seafood not frozen.
Although the side read Bacon, the bacon plate was empty. There were egg bake and French toast that appeared to be bread pudding. There were sausage gravy and biscuits. The dessert bar contained canned fruit and low-quality pastry. Brunch was unimpressive and service was slow. The server was working tables on the patio and inside.