“Quality hotel”

Hotel Nikopolis Thessaloniki
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Thermi
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed on business and found room, service and food to be excellent. The chef/s are clearly very good. I was presented with 3 different breads with olive oil and rosemary butter, all lovely and fresh. Followed by a 'mushroom 'ice cream which was strangely pleasant. Starter was wiped mushrooms, Iberico pork with a crispy poached egg which was perfectly cooked with a crispy coating. Main was Wagyu beef (non-Japanese). This was cooked ok, but not to my taste as rather fatty and probably nothing like the authentic product from Japan (which I have only read about due to the cost)! Anyway staff were brilliant with nothing being too much trouble and with the 10% discount for my first visit totalled €45. Only 10 minutes from airport. Several nice pools.

Room Tip: Go for a premium room with balcony or ground floor with enclosed garden patio.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel - somewhat between a business hotel and a resort. It has facilities, nice rooms, great breakfast and restaurants. If you arrive here for holidays and want to spend a night close to the airport, you can't get anything better. A perfect start of the holidays. And a great business hotel too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your warm comments with the visitors of TripAdvisor. We are very glad to receive such an excellent review regarding your recent stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon again in the city of Thessaloniki and of course Nikopolis Hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I am 50 years old and it is the first time in my life that I feel obliged to write something about a hotel. I am not a globetrotter, but I travel often and I have the opportunity to enjoy luxury hotels due to my profession. I don’t deserve it, I feel lucky and I am grateful. This is by far the BEST hotel I have ever been, near, away and far far away.
My wife had chosen Nikopolis just for it’s ideal location and nothing more: we had a very difficult business week ahead, full of unpleasant, strict and unpredictable tasks. I the beginning we just felt comfortable; It was about the third day when we realized that we were slowly and constantly sinking in a sea of calm, harmony and happiness.
We changed our plans and we were proud to contact all our friendly and business meetings at the hotel: A “devil’s week” was magically transformed into be the best holidays we had for years! A thousand obvious details support this magnificent experience. There must be another thousand well-hidden by the staff and the management – but as I wrote, I am only 50: I ‘ll find out…

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Periklis P
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,

Comments like yours fill us with confidence and pride regarding the excellent services we keep providing to our guests all these years. We would like to thank you very much for finding the time to share your warm review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to seeing you soon again for another flawless stay in Nikopolis Hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Hotel Nikopolis is located between Kalamaria and Thessaloniki airport (only 5 km away). I was there for a corporate event and the hotel is absolutely suitable for such purposes. It has one of the best-looking conference rooms I have seen in a while, with all facilities for holding any type of conferences, meetings, presentations and team buildings. Something that I found unusual for such a hotel mostly oriented in my opinion to business and airport traffic is that it has a very large pool, bigger in reality than in photos, making it suitable also for leisure. Most of the premises are overlooking the pool. Superior rooms are big and spacious, with comfortable beds and perfectly soundproofed. The food is good. Hotel has two a la carte restaurants (Mediterranean and Sushi), only the bar was still under construction during our visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing such a detailed and positive review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay in Nikopolis Hotel. We are glad that you had an excellent experience with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon again in Thessaloniki and of course in our property.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Four ladies decided to spend a hot day in Greece by the pool at The Hotel Nikopolis. What a wonderful treat and a fabulous day! The pool is the largest hotel pool I've seen in my travels, and shallow -- 1m(about 3.5ft) deep. There was a mixed group at the pool -- kids and families, groups of ladies and couples.

We decided to hang out at the pool to relax and enjoy the sun. We were greeted by Antonio at the pool, our server. Antonio provided wonderful service with a smile. We spoke a mixture of Greek and English between the four of us and Antonio was patient and wonderful. The food was amazing and drinks were cold and refreshing -- smoothies to dry white wine. We were also greeted by Galatea(Gala-tea'), the director of sales and marketing, who was walking the property to ensure that all guests were happy, satisfied and enjoying themselves. Bravo kai efcharisto polli gia mia yperochi mera'!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 July 2017

Dear guest,

We highly appreciate the fact that you did not only choose Nikopolis Hotel for a visit during a hot day, but also that you shared your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. For us, such comments are very valuable; therefore we would like to thank you very much for your excellent review and rating. We are very glad to read that you found our hospitality and helpfulness perfect, and we look forward to seeing you soon again for another visit in our Hotel.

Hotel Nikopolis

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thermi
3.1 km away
9.7 km away
Daios Luxury Living
Daios Luxury Living
#1 of 58 in Thessaloniki

Been to Hotel Nikopolis Thessaloniki? Share your experiences!