“Love it here”

Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2017

My family has been coming here for years. There is nothing but amazing things to say about this place, from the service, to the views, to the food, to the amazing art on display. The specials offered here are always amazing and never disappoint. Their quiche is always amazing. Not to mention the prepared foods are always fresh and delicious. There is no wonder this place is always packed, it is best breakfast place in town!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Great food great service all homemade, fast great coffee, worth the wait , try the hash or the smoked salmon

Reviewed 23 August 2017

For some reason, my husband did not like this restaurant the first time he tried it, and thus, I lived in the area for nearly ten years before I got around to dining here. Wow, was I ever annoyed with him for keeping this place from me, all these years! I love the country-style decor, the quaint ambiance, the great menu selection and the cases of baked goods and cheeses in the front entrance. The service is great and the food is served hot and fresh. Even the bathrooms are clean. I have never had a disappointing meal here. I think my only negative comment would be that it can get crowded and the tables are kind of close together. There can also tend to be a wait during peak hours.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Cooked Goose has a nice atmosphere and good food. I had the quiche and would get it again. The service could be better like making sure we have enough water and cream for the coffee.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

GOOD COFFEE Atmosphere is quaint and comfortable .
Excellent for all. Great place to take a family. Great job.