“Pleasant surprise”

Bill's Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in West Warwick
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Welcome to Bill's Place Restaurant & Lounge Bill's Place Family Restaurant & Lounge has been serving the community for over 40 years! You may Dine-In with us or enjoy your meal at home with our Take-Out service. Our lounge offers a full service bar, dine with us while you catch all your sport favorites! We are known to our patrons for our Pizza! It's our signature item, home-made & award winning! In addition we offer hot oven grinders, juicy Angus burgers, great daily specials, Prime Rib, Fresh Whole Belly Clams and Greek specialties. Our dining room is a comfortable casual atmosphere welcoming to families! It is a great place to take the kids for a quick bite or meet family here and stay all night! Come relax with friends for appetizers and drinks in our lounge. Catch the big game on one of our 8 flat screen TV's!! We also offer other various entertainments in our lounge.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were going to go down to the shore to eat after our son was done playing a gaming tournament at the Phenix Sportsman Club. When they ran over, we decided to go to Bill's and get a drink while we waited. After we ordered a cocktail, we looked over the menu and the specials and decided to stay there.

I ordered the Rib-eye, which was OK. I recommend you get the onions and the mushrooms with it. My son got a bacon pizza. He didn't like the crust, but I did. The star of the show was the Gorgonzola Filet Mignon that me wife ordered. She said she hadn't had one like that for many years. It was tender and tasty.

A couple of problems were with the potatoes. It seemed like they were done before the rest of the meal. My baked potato was cool and the butter wouldn't melt on it. My wife's mashed potato was also cool. I liked the cole slaw and the desserts were good.

I liked the place because there are so many things on the menu and a good selection of specials. Someone next to us had a lobster roll that was yuge and falling out of the roll. They even had grapenut pudding, who has that anymore?

The prices here are very reasonable and you get good value for your dollar. We need to go back to try other items on the menu!

1  Thank Granby-Gobbler

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Unbelievable food - nice bar area - many regulars. Everyone agrees. You just can't beat Bills food. Family run business.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Bills has hreat food especially our family favorite Taco pizza!! The restaurant features a bar area also.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This restaurant has a great feeling of Fullness.. Great Atmosphere & People, Great Food & Drink, Great & Friendly Owners & Staff !! I highly Recommend this place for Take out as well as Dining In, either way you'll Enjoy your Experience!! " Menu & Prices are Totally Reasonable", so what are you waiting for ??

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We had dinner here on a recent Friday night. It was very busy but we managed to find a table. It took quite awhile to get our server who finally arrived very apologetic and told us she'd make sure we would get priority and we sure did! We started off splitting a pizza for an app as well as an order of the Greek style mussels and both were very good. My wife had the baked stuffed shrimp which she thoroughly enjoyed as did my son who had the burger club. I had the sole special with risotto which was so good and so much that I could barely eat half and brought the rest home. It was just as good the next day. The mixed drinks are good and everything is extremely fairly priced. I saw quite a few fish and chip orders going by and the fish looked huge. It has a reasonably nice interior with both a restaurant side and a bar side with televisions. This is definitely a repeater that's for sure!