All reviews dunkin donuts room was clean full kitchen oatmeal grab and go rhode island first floor hotel room the hotel staff business trip microwave treasure bargain fear highway sink
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent Service Realty Ms Zee is a excellent host.. when they run low on Maple and brown sugar oatmeal.. she have no problem retrieving me some from the pantry... Excellent host couldn't ask for more

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Curtis A
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thanks for the 5-star review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you liked our well-maintained property and that our courteous staff made your stay a home-like one. Thanks once more for your positive comments, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to your home away from home.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was a nice hotel to stay at while we were visiting NEIT. Great location (across the street) from the school. As I have never stayed at one of these hotels I wasn't prepared that I would have to get my amenities at the front desk - this I found to be strange. So remember to ask for soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc at check in. They do ask if you want pots, pans, plates, etc upon check in and I like that you get clean item right there. The rooms and hotel were clean and nice. Staff is super nice and knowledgeable.

One thing I didn't like were the pillows. I have been spoiled by another hotel offering but firm and soft pillows I guess. But these were just not comfortable and I hope they change them soon. My son also had the same complaint so it wasn't just me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Jo W
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Mary, thank you for evaluating your stay with us. We’re glad to know you were pleased with our location and that you liked the service provided by our friendly staff. However, we’re sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. Please know, as we are an extended stay property our suites are designed for guests staying multiple nights desiring home-like living, these guests often bring their personal amenities such as hairdryers and toiletries. Therefore, all these in-room amenities are available and complimentary at the front desk at any time. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best I’ve stayed at. Treasure (yes, that’s her real name) is an actual treasure. She will do anything, I mean ANYTHING to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Always friendly and happy (even when she’s obviously swamped with people I would probably run off). If you’re trying to decide, this is definitely the place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tish B
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Tish, thank you for taking the time to send your kind review of your stay at Extended Stay America. We're thrilled everything was perfect for you and we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for mentioning our staff, especially Treasure. She is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is great and the Asst. Manager is awesome. The rooms are very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The grounds are clean and well maintained and is centrally located for restaurants and movie theater.
We usually choose this place every time that we are here in Rhode Island, because the service is always exceptional and it is decently priced when you have to stay for 2 days or more.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kmdouglas1674
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for returning to stay at Extended Stay America once again. We are delighted to read you were impressed with our exceptional service and that you loved our affordable rates and your well-appointed room. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Can not go wrong for location and price of this hotel. Plenty of restaurants in the area and close to all major highways. The room was very clean and the bathroom was large and immaculate. I would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Bill, thank you so much for the awesome review. We are pleased everything went great for you during your visit and that our wonderful location made it even better. Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.