All reviews hard boiled eggs room was clean continental breakfast waffle maker yogurt dunkin donuts easy access short stay providence airport the shuttle driver accommodations laundry interstate refrigerator fly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here two nights. The first night we were exhausted from apartment hunting and collapsed in bed. At 2:00 am, we both awakened to loud talking in the hallway. I got up and walked outside to see what was going on. A group was in the hall talking very loudly. When they saw me they apologized, very loudly. I asked them to be quiet and went back into our room. About 5 minutes later, the noise started again. I called the front desk and complained, and the employee said the would be right up. We didn't hear any further noise that night or the next. Otherwise the accommodations and service were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ2052, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with some noisy guests. It's through comments such as your that we will improve our services and continue provide the best stay that the guests love.

res assured that your experience will be shared with our team.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was simple and easy to find. Staff was great. The showers could use anti-slip grips. Also only small place to set soap so need to put stuff on floor during the shower. Packing up I stepped on a wire tie that wasn't from us. Breakfast area very small for amount of people. Not much selection either. Priced high compared to other ones in area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
LQ2052, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback. I'm sincerely sorry for any incontinent situation that you had to deal with. Your comment is very important to us.
Rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the rest of the team and it's through comments such as your that we will continue providing the best stays that the guests love.

I hope you consider La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel has wonderful service. Staff were very friendly. It's very easy to check in and get settled in your room. I felt like a valued elite member. My husband was able to check in ahead of me until I arrived

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ2052, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that we meet your expectations.

Thank you again for being La Quinta Returns Elite member. We appreciate your loyalty.

Sinecerly,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I made reservations at this very basic budget hotel (through Expedia) many months in advance, primarily because of its proximity to the T.F. Green Airport in Providence. I called ahead of time to let them know that we will be arriving late and was assured that late check-in is guaranteed until 2 a.m. After a long day of exhausting travel, we finally arrived at the front desk by 1 am and were told there were no vacancies. The night shift employee had made no attempts to contact me before charging me for the room AND giving the room to another guest “five minutes before” our arrival. Despite earlier assurances the hotel had made regarding late check-in, she blamed Expedia for overbooking and told me I had to contact Expedia for the refund. Because it was a holiday weekend, there were no vacancies at any hotel at any rate within a 35-mile radius and we ended up spending the night in the rental car.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marockwell1226

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenient situation that you had to deal with. This is definitely not the experience I'd like you to have when staying with us.

I'd like to talk to you about this incident. Please contact me via the hotel phone number.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The room was recently renovated and was as good as a brand new hotel. Unfortunately the pool, exercise facility and breakfast area were all closed during our stay. Breakfasting was served in the meeting room, and they had make your own Belgian waffles, cold cereal with milk, eggs and sausages. It was t always the hottest food, but it was good. I’m sure this place will be wonderful when the refurbishment is completed. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. It's always a pleasure to hear that our guest is happy with their stay.

We hope to see you again soon!