All reviews the club lounge front desk providence airport starbucks coffee indoor pool one night stay fitness center rhode island complimentary breakfast yogurt alex ihop runway shuttle pvd
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Traveled through PVD and found the airport to be small and efficient. We arrived at 1am so everything was closed. Upon our departure at 6am was a different story. Almost everything was open and bustling, including TSA-pre. The line for Dunkin Donuts was longer than the line for Starbucks.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Kinda dumpy throughout but the rooms seemed clean enough. One in our party went and said the food was lousy and called the whole place "sketchy". The bar seemed a little more lively and nice-looking to me when I looked in there, but seemed to close early/unpredictably so I couldn't tell from personal experience. Horrible communication and weird unexplained charges on my credit card from their events people, reservations going missing, wrong cards charged etc. Not fraudulent but just sloppy service. One bright point is the shuttle service is EXCELLENT. They will take you to and from local restaurants, stores, etc- not just the airport. I recommend Chelo's if you get hungry or want a drink; very close. Drivers friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Navigator817520, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I want to say how sorry I am that our service did not meet your expectations. We hope that you will give our restaurant another chance in the future to show how truly great they can be. We will use your feedback to make necessary improvements for our future guests.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I booked a room in this hotel because it was conveniently located next to the airport and I was flying into Rhode Island for a wedding. I get there at 9pm and check in and request a late check out the next day since I work nights and stay up late and sleep until noon.
I was surprised to see that the hotel was undergoing renovations and looked like a construction site. It would’ve been nice to know at the time of booking.
I was given a room all the way on the top floor in the very very back of the hallway where I can only assume flight attendants stay since there was a sign to be courteous and keep the noise down.
My room was right across from the housekeeping storage closet, which I didn’t think anything at the time.
The very next day I was rudely awaken by a group of housekeepers just chatting away loudly and yelling at 8 in the morning. At one point, even with my “Do Not Disturb” sign, one of them tried to barge into my room when I was still TRYING to sleep after all the hollering outside.
I know Rhode Island is known for its rude locals, but this was something else.
I emailed the General Manager, Bob Kenney, the very next day after checking out to express my frustration and NEVER heard back. Super unprofessional, but I will be contacting corporate.
Needless to say, I will not be staying at this Sheraton again or any Sheraton for that matter. If you’re looking for a hotel to stay in, look elsewhere. This place is the total opposite of hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BoyEatsOrlando
Navigator817520, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear BoyEatsOrlando,

We want to say how sorry we are to hear that you had a less than ideal expeirience during your visit. We take feedback such as yours to improve and train our staff.

Chris S.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience staying here for one night while visiting Providence and Newport. I was a little nervous after reading through past reviews but the hotel far exceeded my expectations! Had a great room on the 5th floor - looked newly renovated! Everyone I interacted with was very kind! Had a delicious continental breakfast before checking out!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Navigator817520, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Kersb0ll,

I am excited to hear that you had an amazing stay at our property on your visit to Providence and Newport. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future.

Warm Regards,

Chris S.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I only stayed here and put up with this TIRED hotel because it was an SPG Marriott property. Now that it is changing to a Wyndham I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!! I will earn more points by staying in a cleaner and better property. The franchisee was not willing to pay Marriott a higher VIG, you lose me for 8-10 nights year.... I will miss 1 restaurant in the area #ironworkstavern #itsworthmoremoneyforgoodserviceatMarriott #tiredhotelisacompliment

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank scottyh77
bobk7325, General Manager at Wyndham Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Scottyh77,

Apologies for the poor experience at my hotel.
Please call me directly to discuss.
I appreciate all feedback as feedback is the way we improve.

Thanks