All reviews johnson and wales university legal seafood mini fridge providence airport would definitely stay here again first floor front desk staff rental car rhode island students libations intern flight shuttle college hallway conference
Reviewed 2 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I've stayed in this particular location several times. The room seemed to be okay although the bathroom door did not close at all, it was old and worn and did not leave you much privacy. The television had no signal, all the channels were either frozen or scrambled. The bed was comfortable but I was on the street side of the hotel and it was rather noisy.I wasn't told about the wi-fi at check-in and also had no idea what my hotel membership included.There was bottled water in the room but I also did not know if that was complimentary or if there was a charge. The fire alarm went off at 3am. When I got to the lobby I had to ask if there was indeed a fire. I think the individuals woking should have been telling everyone what was going on since the fire department was there and turning off the alarm. I also found out that the alarm had purposely been set off and the same thing had happened the night before. I wanted to be close to the airport since I had a 6am flight but there are other hotels which are almost as close and I would consider staying there next time I visit the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Amanda L, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Ms. Henault,

As mentioned in the personal email in response to your survey, we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel. It is quite unfortunately when things like this occur, and I am so sorry that you, as well as others, fell victim to it.

Please accept our apology and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Amanda Lee
Operations Manager
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We called the hotel for a shuttle (at 11PM and again at 11:15PM when another family joined us at the airport shuttle stop). There was no mention of any shuttle delay or if it only arrived on the half hour; but it finally arrived after 11:30PM. Then we discovered it was only a two minute drive to the hotel! We could have walked in all that time instead of nearly midnight. So do yourself a favor and get an online map to walk there if you don't want to wait.Otherwise, book Best Western instead. Their shuttle came and went three times while we waited for the Radisson shuttle.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Amanda L, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018