All reviews room was clean continental breakfast post road an early morning flight rhode island rental car would stay here again great place to stay short stay yogurt free shuttle next morning shuttle service warwick ri new england front desk staff convenient location
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I spent the night at this hotel as it was close to the airport and I had to catch an early flight. I was completely satisfied with this hotel from start to finish and would use their services again if need be and recommend this hotel to fellow travelers.
Here’s my story: I called the hotel a month in advance as I was looking for lodging accommodations close to the TF Green airport as I had an early flight to catch and needed a place to spend the night. The person I spoke to on the phone was super friendly (wish I remembered her name) and explained all the services her hotel could provide. Not only does their breakfast start at 4AM (Bonus!) but you have a selection of hot food items to choose from. They have a hotel shuttle on call 24/7, you just need to make arrangements at the Front Desk. So not only was I able to grab some coffee, hot food, and a complimentary newspaper, I got a ride to the airport which just 5 minutes away. The room itself was perfect for my needs. The bed was comfy and I had all the pillows and bath towels I needed. Did I mention how warm and friendly their staff are? Yup, they have dedicated personnel who want to be sure you are taken cared of from check in to check out. All in all a great experience!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnnaRVRoadTripUSA
Best Western A, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and rating. We appreciate your business, and are so happy to hear you've had a great stay with us. We hope to see you back in the near future! Safe Travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

It's an airport hotel. If you are in the back, you are overlooking the Providence Airport access road and can see the airport parking structure. They provide a complimentary airport shuttle. Their staff know the answers to the usual airport related questions.

In spite of its close proximity to the airport and the highway, it is surprisingly quiet. Breakfast is 4-9:30am to accommodate early morning departures. Breakfast is the usual exaggerated continental breakfast - volume, but not quality. They have set up a few tables in the lobby in addition to the breakfast room so you can have a quieter setting. The room was comfortable, clean, but could use some updating. It isn't where you would want to make an extended stay, but was fine as an airport hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The rooms could very much use some updating specifically the bathrooms which seemed really old. The entrance was hard to spot on the building, the elevator was down with little direction on where the stairs were we took a flight down and ended up outside as there wasn't a direct connection to the first floor but no signage to let us know that. Breakfast was mediocre but as expected for this type of hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed at the Best Western Airport Inn while traveling to Providence for the Labor Day weekend. This hotel was not our first choice but we had hoped it would be just as nice as our initial hotel that was sold out for the weekend. Honestly, there is something wrong with a hotel when you the entry door. Yes the hotel has a driveway with a great portico but the entrance door is located on the far right and it looks like it was put there as an after thought. The check-in area needs some serious cleaning and upgrades. The ceiling by the check-in counter is cracked and stained and the foyer looks as if it was once part of a fast food establishment. I could have sworn there was a window in the foyer that was part of a drive through for a restaurant.

Our room was clean but it smelled as if smoker had been in this room recently. Quite unusual since this hotel has a strict non-smoking policy. The bathroom toilet had to be flushed a number of times to make everything go down and the vanity countertop had seen better days.

The best part of the complimentary breakfast was the free Sunday papers. The waffle maker was broken. The cereal and yogurt options were quite limited.

I understand that you pay more for a hotel that is located near TF Greene airport but when you are spending an amount that is comparable to staying in a hotel in downtown Providence, you should get more for your money. Overall the hotel is clean but it really needs to be upgraded. Would I stay here again, I doubt it, there are better options nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and rating. We appreciate your business, and are so happy to hear you've had a great stay with us. We apologize for any inconveniences you've had while staying with us, and we will be putting an effort to make a sincere change to assure your comfort here with us. We hope to see you back in the near future! Safe Travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Fairly standard hotel. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable and the pool was nice. There is a workout room, I did not use it but it did look clean. The pool was clean and spacious. The hot tub was nice

Date of stay: February 2018