“What a lobster roll!”

Rocky Point Clam Shack
Ranked #52 of 316 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I don't know what else to say besides the fact that I never had such a rich, perfectly made lobster roll.
I went there 3 times already and I'll be back for more!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

This place exceeded my expectations for a pathetic food truck. The food was nothing special for the price. The food was all from the frozen food section. I could buy better quality at one of the numerous restaurant supply warehouses. We were there last week and it was hot sitting on the black top. I can't imagine anyone going to eat at this business on a hot humid day. It is right along Post Road, which is very noisy with cars and trucks passing by. We could not hold a conversation. We will not go back, the negative comments are accurate, this place is nothing but a venue run by a carny. That is someone who does not have the skill for gainful employment. Rhode Island has too many restaurants that are owned by people who should not be allowed to handle trash let alone work in food service. This is one of those places.

13  Thank edward33360
Reviewed 3 July 2015

A no frills outdoor seating area in a parking lot. Had a car show there the day before I went. Had great clam chowder and lobster bisque. Lobster rolls had plenty of meat and were fresh made. Wish they had something like this in the area we live.......

1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I just love this place .The food is great no matter what you order,Just have to watch your combination of items or it can get pricey.Our group had fish and chips .Red and white chowder,clam cakes and drinks.It was all great and a lot of it.

1  Thank Kay D
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Decided to try Rocky Point Chowder House due to their advertised “special” – price of fish and chips equals the time of day (4pm = $4.00). They refused to honor their advertisement as it is stated. The workers were rude, disrespectful and just ignorant. Apparently there was also no manager on site. Who was running the place? Did purchase clam cakes. What a mistake. They were the size of a quarter and many had NO clams. This awful experience would NEVER happen at their competitor at Oakland Beach!

16  Thank Paul J