“Greta Place to Eat in the Airport”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Providence Oyster Bar
Ranked #149 of 314 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Waiting to catch a flight and decided to stop here. We ordered the lobster bisque which was very tasty and full of lobster pieces. Also ordered the lobster roll - chunks of lobster in a lite roll. It was pricey but great.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Our flight was delayed. My husband decided to have a Martini. Bartender said "Honey, want me to make that a double, it's that time." We took that as it was happy hour time. Our bad. Next thing we know my husband gets his martini, and boy was it small. We both thought she had forgotten to make it a double, and it was simply a small pour. When we got the bill it was $34! Are you kidding me?! That's crazy. And every time I'm at PVD and walk pass the place I remember what happened. Oh, and as we were leaving after paying the $34 bill, a guy walks up and we hear the bartender say "Honey, want me to make that a double..." !!!

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Very straight forward place to eat seafood in a relaxed environment.
The menu also offered more than seafood- also the matching of steaks.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

so it is an oyster bar,but a lot more than that . It is a really nice place to eat. seafood is special but again a lot more than that also. Nice wait staff, good seafood which is why we went. The raw bar is very good.
and the food is fresh as are the sides. It is not far from my home so we have found like a new place to go. You will like the preperation and the prices are not bad.