“Now called Christopher's Landing”

Timmy's Waterfront Restaurant & Landing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Had a delicious dinner Sunday night sitting out on the newly re-opened restaurant, at Oakland Beach and harbor. Justin was a very pleasant and attentive server, the menu was perfect and the music was a plus. Some people choose to be very critical of restaurants when they first re-open. I wish they would stop the negativity and give this place a chance. I thought the Calamari was so tender, plentiful and tasty, the stuffing in the mushrooms was the best tasting (they use this in their Stuffies too), lobster roll meat was so tender and not chewy, the fries were fresh and crispy and my husband's clam sauce was super fresh and flavorful...and the drinks were perfect. Give this place a try, they are doing a great job with very little time to get up and running again. I will go back for some more lobster....oh! and our bill was very reasonable!

1  Thank lesliedY999JQ

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The calamari is to die for!!!!! This is a wonderful little spot right on the water and we were able to sit outside on the deck. The service was wonderful, drinks on the stiff side and the food was excellent. If you are going on a weekend, they open at 11am, get here a little early, 1145 or so. You won't wait in line. Large portions of very tasty food. We will come back.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

I heard good things about this restaurant so we decided to take a drive and have lunch. View is fabulous. Service was ok. Our waiter was friendly. My husband ordered scallops and asked if he could have them broiled instead of fried . They accomdated him and his meal was good. Unfortunately mine was not. I had to send the fish back because it was not fresh and smelled of ammonia. I just lost my appetite. Waiter very sorry and meal was taken off the bill. If I go back, I'll order a Burger. They looked awesome.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

now I do not scay this to be mean. the chef does an outstanding job on other than seafood. However the regular food was great. do not kill the messenger,ok. . the pasta dishes were great and the chicken parm was very good. I like these meals better than seafood anyway. However my wife had the lobster sandwich the last time we were here and the sandwich was outstanding. When we go for burgers they also are great. I like my fries very well done and they do that.
the service is very good and the water view is great as well. so it is a place I would say go to without question but the seafood,well, not so much. very nice people by the way who take care of your needs.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Looking to celebrate our birthdays my wife and I found this quaint little place on the shores of Greenwich Bay. It was a gorgeous Sunday and we opted to sit out on the deck overlooking the adjacent marina. As we watched the boats of all sizes and types come and go, we enjoyed excellent cocktails. We started with white chowder (or chowdah as we pronounce it in RI) and raw little neck clams. The chowder was thick and tasty and the little necks were served with an excellent sauce over shaved ice. My wife ordered a lobster salad sandwich that was so big and chunky she could not finish it, so of course I helped. I opted for the chicken parmesan and was not disappointed. It was tasty with an zesty tomato sauce. Perhaps the best part was when the bill came that this repast was at a reasonable price considering the quality of the food and service. Definitely worth a visit for either the food, or the view, or the value, or all of the above.

2  Thank Richard L