All reviews small kitchen six nights stove top visit rhode island visiting family easy access parking lot esa showtime ri laundry desk proximity
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I spent a night here in the middle of a weekend-long bike journey touring Rhode Island. The room was a bit more spacious than typical, and included a small kitchen. It was clean and well cared for.

The location is extremely convenient to the Washington Secondary Bike Trail--literally within sight.

The listing on booking.com said breakfast included, which was a factor in my choosing. It was a pathetic breakfast. I think they brand it "Grab and Go", an attempt to spin a poor feature as something positive. It consisted of packaged granola bars and mini muffins. Really? No fruit. No protein. Nothing fresh. Well, except the coffee. Even that was disappointing, though. All they had for cream was those sweetened flavored additives, and fake powdered creamer--not even the little cups of half and half.

I would investigate other options before choosing this place again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to know you were happy with our ideal location and that you also enjoyed your accommodation. However, we are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations in regards to the complimentary breakfast. Your feedback has been shared with our brand leaders to determine new breakfast offerings. It was a pleasure accommodating you, and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean place! Location was great! Very Friendly Staff! Would definitely stay again!! Price was right too!! .
Exterior of property does need some curb appeal attention with landscaping, but didn't affect my opinion of the interior.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for the nice review of the Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know our location was perfect for your plans and that you were impressed with our affordable rates. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times this past year. It is not bad overall. Definitely quiet so a good nights rest is almost certain. There is a mall across the street that you can get some pretty decent food at. So i give this extended stay a 3 out of 5.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for being loyal to our brand. We are pleased to know you were happy with our location and had an overall pleasant time with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you back soon so that we can provide you with an even better experience.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff Zahira and Ananda got me off to a good start and aleviated my concerns. Much better than anticipated. In fact it was opposite of some negative reviews. In between homes, new construction incomplete. Nice area everything close by.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Michael, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your needs. We are pleased to know you liked our convenient location and that you were impressed with the service of our courteous staff. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I stayed here on the night of June 13th. I should have known something was not right when the first room I was given was not even made up. When I finally got my room, it still was dirty and had a weird smell. Since it was 2am and I was leaving in a few hours, I just decided to deal with it. Upon waking the next morning, I noticed a small bump on my finger but assumed it was a mosquito bite. As the day went on, the bump got bigger and turned purple. I was admitted to the hospital where they determined it was a spider bite. Because of this inconvenience, I missed partaking in the Newport Bermuda Race. The law firm representing the hotel paid my hospital bills, but the hotel wouldn't refund my stay, which makes no sense. I learned that I need to trust my senses (especially the spidey ones) in the future when checking into a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further so that we can properly address your concerns.