All reviews full kitchen bedroom loft suite marriott website front desk local place room was extremely comfortable friendly hotel long term main lobby breakfast each morning pots pans would stay here again hockey team yogurt close to downtown room rate rhode island
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I came to Sonesta ES Suites providence for a local little getaway with my daughters. I had the pleasure of meeting the hotels representative by the name of Vanessa. Vanessa was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and made us feel very welcomed. Vanessa made everything about my stay “Amazing”. My daughters loved the room and the pool. I loved how welcomed Vanessa made us feel. I will definitely be back and I hope Vanessa will be there as well.

Vanessa you’re a phenomenal person!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Laura A, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Vanessa is an amazing asset to our hotel. She is always their to great every guest with a smile. I hope next tie you are in town you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We checked in late. Our rooms were ready and clean. The rooms reminded us of outside type of condos/motels. The property went thru a recent renovation but everything looked low budget, not your typical ‘hotel.’ The area in which this hotel was located was kind of weird. It was in an business buildings type of park area. Rooms had full kitchen but small (we got the king bed w/pull out sofa). Bathroom was dark & small. When we asked front desk for more pillows, the front desk lady accused us of having more than 2 ppl in our room. Did not sit well with us. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anonym612
Laura A, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay. Unfortunately the night in question we did not have the requested amount of pillows available. The room comes with five pillows and we did not have the eight additional that were requested.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We booked a room last minute to be close to the airport. The room was comfortable and well equipped. The service we received from check-in to check-out was phenomenal. Vanessa answered all of our questions, brought extra towels, coffee and ice to our room in a flash, and helped us with directions to restaurant, gas and airport. The airport is less than a mile away. Super convenient. Thanks for a great stay Vanessa!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lkraushaar
Laura A, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that Vanessa was able to answer all our questions and get you everything you needed. I hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Enjoyed this property multiple times when it was a Marriott Residence Inn. Noticed sharp decline last time and huge decline this time, with hot breakfast and evening social cancelled, internet issues, living-room fan not working, and both buildings and grounds in state of deterioration. Place was being renovated, so rooms have bigger beds -- but only at the cost of much-needed desk space. Grass not cared for at all, making whole hotel look shabby. Vast burned-out patches, dog waste everywhere, plus cigarette butts from workers who outnumbered guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
1  Thank ballauthor
Laura A, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

I am sorry you experienced issues during your stay. We are in the process of a major re-imagination that will produce a brand new lobby, rooms, and landscaping. we are projected to be completed in three weeks. I hope you will come back after we finish to see all the improvements that have been made.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I found all staff and the facilities to be excellent. The hotel is undergoing renovations but this did not create any inconvenience to myself or my family. We stayed in a loft which was very clean and comfortable. The beds are heavenly! If we could have stolen the beds to bring home, we would have!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Laura A, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to agree with you on the beds, I think we have the best beds of any hotel. They are available for purchase, if you are interested please contact the hotel and we can get you the information. I hope the next time you are in Rhode Island you will consider staying with us again.