“FIRST TIME - NOW I'LL BE A REGULAR!”

Spumoni's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 169 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cottage
Description: Spumoni's in Pawtucket Rhode Island, is one of Rhode Island ’s favorite Italian Seafood Restaurants, offering mouth watering pizza, pasta, ravioli, lasagna, and seafood meals. Known for our Twin Lobster special, homemade specialties and pizzas, you can select from a very authentic home made Italian cuisine.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Went for Dinner with my hubby on a late Sunday afternoon (3:00 pm). I thought the place would be empty. Boy, was I off-base. This place was hopping and I know why. This place has it all. Great food, great service, and friendly staff. The prices are reasonable. My husband and I both opted for the Fruite del Mare. A dish consisting of lobster, little necks, shrimp, scallops and blue crab sauteed with tomatoes and scallions in a red clam sauce (also comes with white clam sauce) all served over the pasta of your choice. It was scrumptous. The Italian bread from Crugnale's Bakery is to die for. I'm Italian and I love bread. Do yourself a favor when you desire Italian, go to Spumoni's. You won't regret it.

1  Thank gloflame

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I have been coming to Spumoni's since I was a child. Never lets me down. Service is always great, the same with the food and price. Chicken Parm is my Fav! But everything is A++. Fresh bread and butter, Nice cold Salad with most entrees. Dishes very large with plenty to take home. THANKS SPUMONI'S! WE WILL BE BACK

1  Thank RHODEISLANDPATRIOT
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a business dinner. Shrimp cocktail was fresh and the shrimp were almost prawns! I had the Fruite del Mar, which was a large bowl of pasta with lobster, shrimp, scallops clams and crab. It was very good! Service was good and the ambiance was nice. I'll return. Next trip!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is always consistant and has been good every time I have gone there, A good value for the money.

1  Thank EdwardM1410
Michele P, Manager at Spumoni's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you, Edward, for your amazing review! We strive to provide a valuable dining experience to each and every guest and we are pleased that you enjoyed your meal. Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed at SPUMONI'S! Valentines Day was wonderful! The waitress was a delight! My friend who is 93 loves to flirt and the waitress was a good sport always smiling! His Seafood Platter was huge and he ate all of it!
I had Linguini with Clam Sauce, delicious! The restaurant is always decorated nicely! See you again soon SPUMONI'S!

1  Thank Songbirdz